Notorious Thc 5x5 grow tent with hlg650r

• Thread starter TittiBear
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TittiBear

TittiBear

Hello, I'm wondering what style growing method with how many plants would be recommended? Current plan is ten Notorious Thc plants grown in coco with a drip system. Was planning on lollipopping along with lst. Was thinking of scrogging but not sure how to get in to tend to the plants going that route. Any ideas or other recommendations to maximize yield?

Dub_City405

Dub_City405

You will do great. Drip system is smart when doing hydro or coco.

Using coco myself will be last time i use it unless i have drip system.

Last edited:
Madmax

Madmax

I couldnt possibly do 10 in my 5x5 ..just too many plants..i wouldnt do anymore than say 4 .any more and i wouldnt b able to scrog them long before the net would b full.the net would only b working like a trellis.just supporting them .just my 2c.. @Grownsince95

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❀🌱❀🀘😁✌
Supporter
I couldnt possibly do 10 in my 5x5 ..just too many plants..i wouldnt do anymore than say 4 .any more and i wouldnt b able to scrog them long before the net would b full.the net would only b working like a trellis.just supporting them .just my 2c.. @Grownsince95
Yup. Square tent you do 4 big or 9 small depending on the sq ft imo. Really depends on the cultivar and how long/how much headroom you have. You can fill a 3x3 with 1 plant if you have the patience but who does that? πŸ€” lol

Scrogging makes it impossible to move the plants around and inspect them. I do it sometimes, but I prefer tall and "loose" tbh. I like to just let them do their thing but sometimes certain situations call for certain techniques. πŸ‘

TittiBear

TittiBear

Thanks, I’m new to growing. I really appreciate the input.

TittiBear

TittiBear

Yup. Square tent you do 4 big or 9 small depending on the sq ft imo. Really depends on the cultivar and how long/how much headroom you have. You can fill a 3x3 with 1 plant if you have the patience but who does that? πŸ€” lol

Scrogging makes it impossible to move the plants around and inspect them. I do it sometimes, but I prefer tall and "loose" tbh. I like to just let them do their thing but sometimes certain situations call for certain techniques. πŸ‘
Thank you 😊

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❀🌱❀🀘😁✌
Supporter
Checkout the one pound one gallon thread you will see a propper scrog or look in grownsince 95s thread.just gives you an idea what to expect.
Also an example of a a scrog that could have been grown another week or two before flip. If you look I have empty corners and too much headroom left over. That tent should be bursting at the seams...instead, everything fits neatly inside. That's not maximizing yeild and I'm loosing about 100g for that mistake. πŸ‘

Thank you for the compliments and the tag its much appreciated. β€πŸŒ±πŸ€—

Latest posts

Top Bottom