Nov 14 Seed Drop. 3 Critical Mass In A Small Tent.

• Thread starter gwheels
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gwheels

gwheels

Friday pic with the scrog net dropped. There are 50 spots in the net and this wont take long.
Nutes are the same as before. I am still on the same rez but they will start drinking faster now that they are bigger.
Temp is a steady 74 and rh is 45%

20181228 064828
20181228 064837
Last edited:
gwheels

gwheels

After doing more research i realize that AN PH perfect I changed out the reservoirs and am running just the nutrients A and B.
This tent was switched to flower (12-12) yesterday. It is now a 50 50 blend of Advanced Nutes Grow and Bloom to get through the transition and i will just keep topping it up with bloom.
This batch of nutes was 3ml per litre or roughly 2 teaspoons per gallon.
When they get flowering i will put them up to 4 unless the girls like 3

gwheels

gwheels

They were looking a little droopy...it helps when you turn the rez line back on!

AN PH Perfect is all that is being used now

This res is 5 gallons of GROW and 5 gallons of BLOOM (60 ml of A and B for each per 5 gallon)

Light is on 150 watts. Temp 75 RH 45.

The leaf discoloration should be over now that i have adjusted the nutes.

DSCF0709
gwheels

gwheels

I think my grows are living proof you can fuck everything up !

I turned the water on but i didnt. I have 2 shutoffs on the line and the other was off. They got a bit dry and it was looking weird and i found it

I took the net off to look at things and in 2 days later they doubled in size and the net wont work so the scrog is for tent 2 like i always planned..this was only a test.

But the girls went kerboing. Starting to show bud sites and will be spreading flowers in 2 friday pics.

I am not sold on Advanced Nutrients. I would recommend do not buy them at all. My rez got all stanky from them. It could be the plants if it were 1 rez but both fully cleaned with new tubes smell like bleh on both rez's one being all new and flushed? it is just not the nute for autopots.

GH never did that. GH is simple to adjust with a good PH and TDS meter. Trio with ph up down is all you ever need.

But I reserve judgment. I took inventory and i have a gh waterfarm and a bubble bucket and 4 15L autopots and 2 25L autopots.

Next time i grow i will try an autopot with the AN nutes using Happy Frog.

I will let them run down a bit and then flush out the lines with water and see what happens

Now running an air stone with pump to keep this rez agitated.

GH if you want it simple and I want simple salts when i run out of everything. Megacrop is coming to Canada and Jacks is the same idea. 2 years worth for less than your paying for 1 round of bottles.

Tent #2 will switch out to GH after veg. I have a quart and a bit of everything.

Tent 1 is so small they will not need support. And like almost every grow fuck it....very little pruning. The timber is well within its capacity and will penetrate to the lovely popcorn coconut oil. I will bust out manicured colas in tent 2. I am in the middle of renos and i have to crawl through a treadmill and totes just to peer in. Tent 2 is not so bad and i have time. I have 3 oz and a flowering plant....mayday.....mayday....grow you prick....

Last edited:
gwheels

gwheels

Buds are formed and will start getting bigger. Things are looking a lot better in tent 1

I will keep the nutes at 3ml per litre (57ml per 5 gallon bottle of A and B)

week 1 of flower time. 7 or 8 to go. The last round i grew critical mass and it finished in 7 weeks

20190111 055908
gwheels

gwheels

The tent is at 75 degrees and 41% RH. Total power draw for both tents is at 450 watts.
Timber is now on all 200 watts
The other one is about 125 watts out of 232 (tent#2). The extraction fan was turned up a bit (close to half) to keep the temps both around 74 to 78.

gwheels

gwheels

A new update. I have two reservoirs and one aquarium pump. Then I remembered the bubble bucket has a pump and air stone so i put it in the res. The plants grew a lot in 1 day from this. The air pump has 2 lines out so i put another air stone in the other res so they both have o2 water.

They both grew bigger and it was noticeable.

I will just get new air stones and replace the lines every grow to avoid weird problems.

DSCF0745
gwheels

gwheels

Week 2 of flower is complete. Week 3 starts tomorrow.
I used my temp reader and the canopy is 72 to 73 degrees everywhere.
Light on 200 watts. Total draw both tents 550 watts (all fans and lights on full).
AN Bloom topped up (50ml per 20 litres).

The stretch is over. They topped out at 16 inches high. 24 hour veg...3.5 k light...indica genetics and the net all combined to keep things nice and short.

The perfect small space or apartment tent.

And once i stopped dicking around with AN Sensi it started working pretty good. The girls look as good as they can so i will leave it at the half strength for the whole grow.

Steady as she goes

20190118 062829
20190118 062820
Last edited:
A

Aspex0

Looking real good, I started a grow right around your date of seeding, it's been such an awesome experience comparing the grows side by side !:cool:

A

Aspex0

I can believe how amazing this looks ! Your canopy is so even in this 20x36 tent. Mine was even around flip but the stretch was just so much, I couldn't keep up and also I ran out of room ! It looks erratic

gwheels

gwheels

Thanks. It was the scrog net i was using. When i took it off they maintained the shape. Each plant has around 10 main colas for a total of 30 or so

gwheels

gwheels

In the begining of using the Advanced nute ph perfect I thought it really sucked. But when i stopped adding calmag it improved a lot. Now I use 5 to 10ml of calmagic per 5 gallon RO bottle and then 50 ml of bloom a and b.

The TDS is pretty high (1250 PH 6.0 to 6.1) so i will cut it down to 40 next fill (i have about 7 days of solution in the res).

it is very easy to use. It is simple to measure and there are 2 bottles. The coco ph perfect would probably work fantastic. And at 50ml per 5 gallons I get 2 grows per bottle.
In dollars
4 plants with 550 watts of power (all in)
Seeds 30 (ocs is 60 for 4 and mine were all on sale)
Hydro 110
Nutes 60
RO water 10
Total for the entire grow (210.00). I will break it down to dollars per oz later. This is the cost for both tanks to run 1 full cycle. I have an RO machine and the price includes the depreciation of the machine over time.

If I get 12 oz total from both tents it cost me 17.50 an oz all in. about 20 with light depreciation and everything. 1 oz of mine cost the same as 2 grams at the ontario pot store.

gwheels

gwheels

Wednesday bud shots....fatten up you juicy buds !

I check things every day. I am a bit obssessed. Mostly to make sure everything is working as it should and a fan didint burn out or a line get plugged or whatever.

So close to the finish line I dont want it to mess up now !

I split a 5 gallon bottle of RO Water (7.5/40/40 calmag bloom a/b) between 2 reservoirs. I am going through about 1 gallon of water a day combined.

Tent 1 feb 6 bud
Tent 1 feb 6 2
Top Bottom