Now That I've Walked The Farm...

• Thread starter Raj Jah
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Raj Jah

Raj Jah

...just wanted to say "Hiya neighbors!"

I'm a new patient to the site. Been reading/lurking for about 6 mos. This is my second go at growing. First was 2 plants, romulan & white widow/dwc/600hps in a 3x4 about 2002-4. Decided to go the LED route this time as heat was my biggest issue in prior grows. New room is 10x10. 1 SpydrxPlus, 1 600w hps. Hoping to add more lights as I go.

Here are a couple pics of progress. So far so good... I think. I've nothing to compare it to so I really have no idea. GG4, Bluedream, Super Lemon Haze, left to right.
Now that ive walked the farm

Now that ive walked the farm 2

Now that ive walked the farm 3

Day 29 GG4 from marijuanaplantsonline.com

I was really nervous to invest the $$ to grow again cause I know how easy it is waste $$ on gear and not see results. It's really simple for me to get meds where I am, but everywhere seems to only carry kush and shatter these days. I like hybrids and sativas mostly, as organic as I get, so I reasoned I'd try it again.

A HUGE thanks to all the vets and mods for sharing your experience on this site. Know there's an old guy in Cali whose arthritis and cluster headaches are kept at bay with your assistance.

Cheers

Moto

Moto

...just wanted to say "Hiya neighbors!"

I'm a new patient to the site. Been reading/lurking for about 6 mos. This is my second go at growing. First was 2 plants, romulan & white widow/dwc/600hps in a 3x4 about 2002-4. Decided to go the LED route this time as heat was my biggest issue in prior grows. New room is 10x10. 1 SpydrxPlus, 1 600w hps. Hoping to add more lights as I go.

Here are a couple pics of progress. So far so good... I think. I've nothing to compare it to so I really have no idea. GG4, Bluedream, Super Lemon Haze, left to right.
View attachment 610619
View attachment 610621

View attachment 610622
Day 29 GG4 from marijuanaplantsonline.com

I was really nervous to invest the $$ to grow again cause I know how easy it is waste $$ on gear and not see results. It's really simple for me to get meds where I am, but everywhere seems to only carry kush and shatter these days. I like hybrids and sativas mostly, as organic as I get, so I reasoned I'd try it again.

A HUGE thanks to all the vets and mods for sharing your experience on this site. Know there's an old guy in Cali whose arthritis and cluster headaches are kept at bay with your assistance.

Cheers

Welcome to the farm..

Looks like you have some great looking girls..

If you need anything there is a lot of great people on the site that are very helpful.. :)

Raj Jah

Raj Jah

Thank you both! Yeah... The sativas take a while longer and little more attention from my experience. Still studying up on the great bubble hash thread as I'm gonna give that a go as well.

Now if I could just figure out what strain this plant is. It's from from a 10 year old collection of bag seed. Guess I can make her a mom and see what kids look like.
IMG 4190 2

Do people even pop bag seed anymore?

Moto

Moto

Thank you both! Yeah... The sativas take a while longer and little more attention from my experience. Still studying up on the great bubble hash thread as I'm gonna give that a go as well.

Now if I could just figure out what strain this plant is. It's from from a 10 year old collection of bag seed. Guess I can make her a mom and see what kids look like.View attachment 611067

Do people even pop bag seed anymore?

Of course.. :) A lot of people are unable to acquire different genetics due to laws.. :)..

Just because it is a bag seed you could have you a keeper.. Just keep an eye out for any herm issues..

REDiJEDi160

REDiJEDi160

I do all the time! I thought I was the only one as well lol. I have a cigar box filled with old breeder pack seeds that have been refilled with my keeper bag seeds.
With the bubble hash thing it's great to hear someone else still making hash with all the trim being used for BHO nowadays it's scarce. I know kids who are like 19 years old never even seen hash before but they smoked their fair share of oil which was the exact opposite like only 5 years ago. I found immediately freezing my material after harvest greatly increases the flavor and aroma just like live resin in BHO making

Raj Jah

Raj Jah

I do all the time! I thought I was the only one as well lol. I have a cigar box filled with old breeder pack seeds that have been refilled with my keeper bag seeds.
With the bubble hash thing it's great to hear someone else still making hash with all the trim being used for BHO nowadays it's scarce. I know kids who are like 19 years old never even seen hash before but they smoked their fair share of oil which was the exact opposite like only 5 years ago. I found immediately freezing my material after harvest greatly increases the flavor and aroma just like live resin in BHO making

Immediate as in, cut/trim/freeze? Whole plant or just the trim?

I'm thinking about making rosin from the bubble.

REDiJEDi160

REDiJEDi160

Immediate as in, cut/trim/freeze? Whole plant or just the trim?

I'm thinking about making rosin from the bubble.
Yea just harvest as usual and I put a few whole stalks in the freezer for the A+ stuff and put the trim in and tiny buds in a jar for like 24 hrs then run it. It just helps keep the terpene content high instead of degrading in the cure. Also the rest of my bud I hang dry till I would usually begin burping in jars( I go by when I feel the bud and it feels too dry on the outside) then put it in a frost free freezer( the one that your fridge has is frost free) leave it in there for 10 days without opening the door and the bud comes out perfectly cured! :smoking:

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Late to the party, but want to say hello and welcome. Looks like you are on your way!

Raj Jah

Raj Jah

If you use an 8-10 bag kit and use the fresh frozen buds you will have some fantastic solventless live resin that is super dank nasty

I purchased the 5 bag G leaf kit. 220, 160, 120, 73, and 25 micron bags. I ran a test with about 30g of larf/early cut just to get the technique so Im excited to try what you've recommended. Thanks a ton. And...

Late to the party, but want to say hello and welcome. Looks like you are on your way!

Hi Seamaiden! You're not late, we haven't even lit the grill yet. : )
Thanks for the warm welcome. Have learned a lot from reading your posts.
Cheers!

Top Bottom