Now w/fully oxygenated H20 +terp tea nutes

• Thread starter sambapati
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

So what exactly are u saying? You want to give your autos a bit of natural sunlight? When there a couple sets along you can put them in the sun for an hour or 2, this is good for them and they like it, I do this myself but not for long, maybe a week or so to get them on there way and only for an hour or 2 a day, the reasons autoflowers do poorly outdoors is the sun has red and ir light in it, this can and will cause your autos to flower prematurely and or dwarf out, they are not hardy, and in veg like blue light ie blurple, while I have seen a few nice autos grown outdoors the majority are small low yield plants, you would do much better growing your photoperiod plants outdoors and leaving your autos indoors were they belong. Pic is an oarnge haze auto, in med pre flower 18inc tall but not yet topped off, the strain acted like Meth said and is very easy to run, all I did was clip off 2 sets of fans off to get branches under the light, once your autos are out of there veg stage you can flip your light to full spec bc by this time there not going to get taller and you want a bit of red and ir in your light to help them flower, but you do not do this till they stop growing vertical and are in at least med flower, you do this to again help them along, but again not for to long maybe a week, then you switch over to full bloom till done, sometimes I cut my flower cycle to 12/12 if there not flowering, as long as they are clearly female this will induce flowering

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Aquaman is right for photoperiod plants, autoflowers are not photoperiod plants nor run the same way, I admit he probably forgot more about lights than I know, but I have now been running autoflowers for 11 years and during there vegetation stage they simply do much better under blue light, once they stop growing vertical put them under full spec, then on to full bloom, the reason autos do better under blue light is full spec light in there vegetative stage has red and ir light in it, this can and will cause your autoflowers to flower prematurely and or dwarf out and will affect yield, do you not see the yield is far less outdoors than in when looking at auto strains? once the plant is in its flower mode you will want a full spec light to help them flower, Aquaman is probably the most experienced grower on this site and I respect him, but autoflowers are not photoperiod plants nor are they run the exact same way, as an example give the full recommended flower dose and see what happens, autoflowers and photoperiod plants are 2 different animals.

20201126 081247
20201125 170745
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Sorry, in there vegetative stage my autos are not getting all blue light there is allso green light in that spectrum, I get good branch growth and good internodel spacing, now if I was running a photoperiod plant I would give this light to them till they grow a couple sets then switch over to full spec, I don't want to get into arguments and like I said Aquaman is probably the most experienced grower on this site or at least In the top 5 and has helped me from time to time, but again autoflowers are not photoperiod plants and are not run the exact same way, I go by this philosophy there your plants, you paid for them and are yours to run as you see fit, good luck.

sambapati

sambapati

Sorry, in there vegetative stage my autos are not getting all blue light there is allso green light in that spectrum, I get good branch growth and good internodel spacing, now if I was running a photoperiod plant I would give this light to them till they grow a couple sets then switch over to full spec, I don't want to get into arguments and like I said Aquaman is probably the most experienced grower on this site or at least In the top 5 and has helped me from time to time, but again autoflowers are not photoperiod plants and are not run the exact same way, I go by this philosophy there your plants, you paid for them and are yours to run as you see fit, good luck.
Wow, very sorry for the misunderstanding, the title of the post is the PREVIOUS grow! the 3 plants pictured are all photoperiod Fem plants from Exotic Genetics Off Face and Yeti. Need to change the name of the grow, uncertain how to accomplish that. What I have changed -- dropped the whole idea about letting in outside light -- just couldn't get the room dark enough. So I paid really careful attention and weather-proofed the windows and the door and built my own rebel grow enclosure. I am very sorry, again to cause the confusion here -- just doing a really poor documentation job as usual. I finally got oxygenating the water down and am really happy with the results. I also am using TerpTea from Roots Organics for the first time and blending it up with the aerator. Going to break out the UV light from last year and follow @Moe.Red in that regard. I tried to copy all your ideas when I was growing the autos so much respect to you sir.

sambapati

sambapati

Wow, very sorry for the misunderstanding, the title of the post is the PREVIOUS grow! the 3 plants pictured are all photoperiod Fem plants from Exotic Genetics Off Face and Yeti. Need to change the name of the grow, uncertain how to accomplish that. What I have changed -- dropped the whole idea about letting in outside light -- just couldn't get the room dark enough. So I paid really careful attention and weather-proofed the windows and the door and built my own rebel grow enclosure. I am very sorry, again to cause the confusion here -- just doing a really poor documentation job as usual. I finally got oxygenating the water down and am really happy with the results. I also am using TerpTea from Roots Organics for the first time and blending it up with the aerator. Going to break out the UV light from last year and follow @Moe.Red in that regard. I tried to copy all your ideas when I was growing the autos so much respect to you sir.
Yes, if someone tells me how I can change the title.

sambapati

sambapati

I did it, hopefully that is what you wanted.
Yes, thanks Moe and fine with me. Appreciate the change and will try to be regular with updates. For me the whole water pulsing using solar energy is cool and seems to make the plants more 'lush' and green. They were really quite small until the end of veg month 3 when they all seemed to perk up -- coinciding with the new nutes from the US. I'll not be going back to having exposure to outside light -- much easier to take care of and really close to totally darkness. Hopefully the legalization will improve access to equipment. Visiting US for thanksgiving with family so will bring back some things I've been lusting after.

sambapati

sambapati

Do I need to cut off any/some of these fan leaves? The whole grow has gone kind of crazy. Watered yesterday and added 1 CO2 bag. The plant is on day 15 of flower. What I see is buds have emerged pretty much up and down the whole series of plants. Am thinking these will come together and make some good things happen.

sambapati

sambapati

Do I need to cut off any/some of these fan leaves? The whole grow has gone kind of crazy. Watered yesterday and added 1 CO2 bag. The plant is on day 15 of flower. What I see is buds have emerged pretty much up and down the whole series of plants. Am thinking these will come together and make some good things happen.
Going to double check for insects -- my #1 concern. The plants are thirstier now, this weekend they'll get the fresh coconut water. Watering is becoming difficult but slowly slowly and with the bubbled water I think they'll be some good brain candy.

sambapati

sambapati

Going to double check for insects -- my #1 concern. The plants are thirstier now, this weekend they'll get the fresh coconut water. Watering is becoming difficult but slowly slowly and with the bubbled water I think they'll be some good brain candy.
Cant hardly tell I spent a good hour stripping off leaves and encoraging some breathing room for the ladies. Added side lighting, watered cleaned this am and dont see any bugs. Dont want to get too ahead of myself but next up is that ugly UV fixture it took me forever to find last year. If you see anything that could be bettet-- drop a line
20220801 114225
20220801 114217
20220801 114214
20220801 114204
20220801 114154

sambapati

sambapati

Cant hardly tell I spent a good hour stripping off leaves and encoraging some breathing room for the ladies. Added side lighting, watered cleaned this am and dont see any bugs. Dont want to get too ahead of myself but next up is that ugly UV fixture it took me forever to find last year. If you see anything that could be bettet-- drop a lineView attachment 1266920View attachment 1266921View attachment 1266922View attachment 1266923View attachment 1266924
Watering day today...got another Moderna spike yesterday and my arm hurts. When the going gets tough -- the tough take a nap

20220803 181017
20220803 181007
sambapati

sambapati

Watering day today...got another Moderna spike yesterday and my arm hurts. When the going gets tough -- the tough take a napView attachment 1267810
Going to add some of the beano gooey water from these soaking Buckwheat groats to the feed tonight. Thinking it will/might act as a sufficant. Will also add potassium. Have poked out more branches to provide more growth areas. Have stripped leaves and here we are on day 27 from flip.

20220809 114936
20220809 074751
20220809 074745
sambapati

sambapati

Going to add some of the beano gooey water from these soaking Buckwheat groats to the feed tonight. Thinking it will/might act as a sufficant. Will also add potassium. Have poked out more branches to provide more growth areas. Have stripped leaves and here we are on day 27 from flip.
Day 34 the plants are taking on more color and personality...Water and nutes 2 morrow. Slowly slowly catch the monkey

20220817 181336
20220817 181331
20220817 181258
20220817 181249
sambapati

sambapati

Day 34 the plants are taking on more color and personality...Water and nutes 2 morrow. Slowly slowly catch the monkey
Took a gander at the rear 1/4 of all 3 plants and took off some bigly fan leaves. Lots of those clear glass-like staffs sticking out of the plants everywhere tricadelic. Feel better having escaped total disaster and safer with my new 30 meter 4 connection megatron. Yes the main switch had already burned out (because some lame brain daisy chain antics) so we are taking care to lock the barn door after the horse escapes. The submarine has been direct connect about 2 hrs daily and the fuzz surrounding the buds will likely increase. Probably going to harvest the tops and let the middles and bottoms have another go. Good idea? IDK, my thought is plant optimization time no issue. @SSgrower I try to tell myself conditions are improving. First grow ever w 0 bugs. Native organic spray & Procrop 1 for the win. Really like Terp tea results.

20220829 190016
20220829 185947
20220829 185938
20220829 185954
20220828 153716
20220829 185944
20220808 085043
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
What are you talking about? The last picture looks like a pest!😁 I have a couple of oxygen concentrators around here so I bubble teas with 95% oxygen. Don’t know if it does any good but it’s fun to fuck with! Plants are looking good brother!

sambapati

sambapati

What are you talking about? The last picture looks like a pest!😁 I have a couple of oxygen concentrators around here so I bubble teas with 95% oxygen. Don’t know if it does any good but it’s fun to fuck with! Plants are looking good brother!
Yea I don't know what that pest is, all I know is it appears to be glued to that area of the couch. 1 potato 2 potato 3 potato 4 5 potato ......Mebbe it is just my 'younger' age than you but I find myself taking a deep breath before attempting any sophisticated movement, so yes oxygen is really important. How about partial harvesting of the tops first and then putting the lights a bit closer for the remainder. Will it work is the ?????????

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I think it’s worth a try. If the lower buds don’t look finished why not try to finish them. I always do it outdoors. Only one way to find out! We count on you adventurous young guys to experiment!

Latest posts

Top Bottom