Now w/fully oxygenated H20 +terp tea nutes

• Thread starter sambapati
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

For the remaining buds? They wont need as much light imo… i cant say distance but between 600-700ppfd this late is where i think it would be fine

sambapati

sambapati

I don’t grow indoors! How is that for a copout? But an uneducated guess would be the same distance you had it from the ones that finished. And it looks like you have plenty left there to make this a worthwhile experiment. Unfinished weed sucks! Lol
TYMV ancient sage...and extoller of truth and wisdom

sambapati

sambapati

Check the calendar...1 week into the blue condos it is paper bag time. Will also check condo #2 and see if some of the earlier residents might prefer to be ensconsed in paper bags. This picture is one of the plant's top colas, it will be placed in its own bag for further development. During the heavy lifting phase of the grow I also list when I watered with nutes and without and whether I added xtras like Cal-Mag, or Potassium or Spirulina, coconut water. As a constructivist, seeing everything at a glimpse works well so I can see what is happening for the day. So modesty prevents me from soliciting feedback but....if Spider Farmer is looking for greater visibility in the world's hottest weed market (Here's Johnny) I would take their call.

20220919 110056
20220919 111727
Last edited:
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Good morning! Seeing any improvement in those lowers?

sambapati

sambapati

Ooh, you mean the weed ...ooh they look like they will frost up OC, gonna be all week. Watered yesterday with spirulina and molasses. Man o man when the oxygenator hit the mixture it was bubble city.

sambapati

sambapati

Guest narrator in this exciting spliff tingiling report, The partial harvest that invaded Gamma Hydra 2. Took one bud today and wondering if everyone one on our block is having as much fun.
Now if you know New Hamshire's Old Man in the Mountain rock face, you'll see the identical weed flower profile. Got this soil made in GMBH, and it has all EU country languages. Since Brexit there in no Anglican text. 'Cooking' my soil way ahead of time...outdoor germination experiment.

20220923 190602
20220923 190522
20220923 153334
20220923 153310
20220923 152106
20220921 081400
Last edited:
sambapati

sambapati

Mebbee 3-4 ounces hidden under that brush after drying, nice smell of weed. Bought alfalfa for rabbits and added to my soil mixture in the back. Day like today we have pillow rearrangent with the Lost Planet Airmen.Bangkok may flood next week, finishing the book Horse Soldiers.

20220924 152747
20220924 0713330
sambapati

sambapati

The sweet smell of honeysuckle from the vines, classic odor of weed after burn.The stone hits like Thick As a brick, very intense headstone, could be inspirational. Very gooey but it still smoked 1 scoobie down to the nubbins. Exotic Genetics OFace 24% LSMFT. 3 plants total yield (inc lowers,) 11 oz or at least 1 marijuana. MARS 2000+TS 1000 + UVB. Employed LCD stringing blue and red for vg & flower. Root system on these plants super healthy. Put all the toys away until December. Announced sponsors: Mayan natural Nitrogen Weewee; Organic Genomix DNA.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
The sweet smell of honeysuckle from the vines, classic odor of weed after burn.The stone hits like Thick As a brick, very intense headstone, could be inspirational. Very gooey but it still smoked 1 scoobie down to the nubbins. Exotic Genetics OFace 24% LSMFT. 3 plants total yield (inc lowers,) 11 oz or at least 1 marijuana. MARS 2000+TS 1000 + UVB. Employed LCD stringing blue and red for vg & flower. Root system on these plants super healthy. Put all the toys away until December. Announced sponsors: Mayan natural Nitrogen Weewee; Organic Genomix DNA.
😂 crazy bastard!👍

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
OK sambapati! You’ve had a day to rest, maybe two. Time to get going on your next grow project! Chop chop!

sambapati

sambapati

OK sambapati! You’ve had a day to rest, maybe two. Time to get going on your next grow project! Chop chop!
No rest for the weary!!!!!!!! We got in yesterday at noon Thai time, no problem except when the customs people at LAX thought my psylium husk (Metamucil) was heroin. They xrayed it, put it through an atomic spectrophotometer and it apparently contains no heroin. Next up was a brand new package of COMET (can't get here) which got the wand and then Optical Genome mapping treatment....20 minutes later, OK you're free to go we will catch you later because we know you know Oldchucky and other ner-do-wells.... Very easy flight....NOW will mark each of the seeds from Trustfall and the BeanFranklinz from @NotFrankster and start to germinate them. Time sure went by fast, thanks for the invite and good to know we're welcome.

Latest posts

Top Bottom