Now we are looking for experience

• Thread starter KAL EL
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KAL EL

KAL EL

Hey there all you AZ growers.
I will be running a grow for a dispensary this spring.
I will need to find a few growers that want to grow for a living.
If interested and have growing experience, send me a message.
This job would be in the Sedona area.
Stay safe.

K

KOTTON

i love being a farmer

hey there my dram is to grow i have exp and have the passion. let me know if you wanna know more.

E

Easyrasta

best of luck
is sedona req. sep. grow and disp. sites
peace
Ez

C

CNBSConnoisseur

I currently reside in northern phoenix and would be more then happy to come up for the job. I do have experience and am very knowledgeable with the plants themselves, I am currently working on my 7th grow. I am very passionate about cannabis and a dedicated worker. Let me know if you are interested.
Best of luck in your search and grow!

S

SENSI P

Hello sir my name is SENSI "for now" im located in this wonderful state called Arizona, and im thinking i can help you out, i have been cultivating since i was a boy of the age of 12 "runs in the family" that was just an experience reference. Anyway if you need product in sedona i can supply or help keep you stocked if at all interested let me know.

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Dignan, Whats up man? Is that you from Reefermans site? I laughted when you said this: "I can grow plants, too.", If, that is you! Welcome to the Farm, any way! Thank you for coming! monkey5

B

Buddy Flowers

kal el- do you have any growing experience? if so how much?

KAL EL

KAL EL

kal el- do you have any growing experience? if so how much?

I have been growing in soil since the early 90's. I have 10 years of hydro experience. I have designed bio tubs which were a type of bio bucket. I have been breeding the last 5 years or so, I have a seed company with successful strains. I am a columnist in a medical marijuana magazine.

E

Element4NorCal

What is the name of your seed company Kal El?

What type of experience are you looking for?

I have been growing for 13 years and have worked with over 70 different strains personally. I have grown in a multitude of different growing conditions and have experience in many plant issues.

I have been working with my team for the past 6 years and have grown incredibly high quality medication successfully and consistently for years.

I have pictures and documentation of my grows if you need proof.

Please private message me with more info or to provide me with your contact info if you are interested in learning more about me and my team of professionals.

J-Frost a.k.a. Reason

D

Dignan

Dignan, Whats up man? Is that you from Reefermans site? I laughted when you said this: "I can grow plants, too.", If, that is you! Welcome to the Farm, any way! Thank you for coming! monkey5

Hey Monkey :character0029: Yea man... I might have been Dignan for a minute at RMS back in the day, but for most of the time I was "canine." You know I'm MoHo too, right? LOL I don't have multiple nicks for security reasons... it's just worked out that way.

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Dignan, Sweet! I just recognized that nic! Lol! No wonder i saw skills! Thank you for coming MoHo! monkey5

I

IrieGreenThumb

Would love to share the Cali love

KAL El,

Just got hip to the site...

I love Northern AZ...

I am in So Cal in the SFV...

Have been growing medical grade cannabis for 14 years...

I presently operate a not for profit medical marijuana collective in Los Ganjales...

We too breed our own hybrids of only the finest genetics...

I am very interested in leaving CA...

My state is over saturated w flowers...

It would be comical if it wasn't affecting my bottom line...

The bottom has fallen out of our market for real...

Truth, this rant is for another thread...

Honestly, I see opportunity in AZ to do amazing things for people who will truly appreciate my integrity and our dedication to cultivating the mighty herb!

Please hit me up with a PM if you would like more details it would be my pleasure...

Take care Irieites...

C

Cdub

Interesting

Hi there Kal el just read your post about the inquiry for potential growers in the Sedona area. I recently was living in the Sedona area for a year and fell in love with its amazing energy and place of peace. I moved from there in December of 2010 however, will be moving back at the end of 2011. If there are any opportunities for me to jump on board with you and your team it would literally be my dream becoming a reality. I do have growing experience documented with photos. I am a very intellectual young man willing to do whatever it takes! Please contact me with any questions or concerns. Thank you for your time.

Cdub.

KAL EL

KAL EL

We are on hold for now. Now that the process is a lottery, we are not sure we will get a license.

C

Cdub

Bummer

Hi Again Kal el,
Sad to hear that news however, if things do change for the better let me know! thanks again
Cdub

Top Bottom