Now we are looking for experience

• Thread starter KAL EL
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

Inhale

Good luck winning in the "auction". Money hungry state I say!

2 years all soil, all organic, working with dispensaries and providing connoisseur quality medication.

KAL EL

KAL EL

Good luck winning in the "auction". Money hungry state I say!

2 years all soil, all organic, working with dispensaries and providing connoisseur quality medication.

lottery, not auction.

W

Wretched

still looking KAL? im in AZ to stay now so looking for some work in our medical scene now let me know brother..

A

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

You've seen my exp if the pays right I come with my own strains... az

C

Chronicseeker

Came across this link in a post on another site:
Looks like these would be the people to talk to about dispensary growing and work placement???...
Hortusone.com

D

desertmedgrower

Came across this link in a post on another site:
Looks like these would be the people to talk to about dispensary growing and work placement???...
Hortusone.com
Chronic... I didn't hear that they were hiring are you sure about this? I know they have good stuff but I didn't know that...

C

Chronicseeker

Chronic... I didn't hear that they were hiring are you sure about this? I know they have good stuff but I didn't know that...

I have only gotten to see some of their strains, everything does look like it should belong in a WEHO/ SOCAL dispensary.
They are hiring under certain conditions, a training period is required to learn their methods.
I like my style, I have been doing it for a sometime and I am not opposed to learning something new but right now what I have works...
I got to chat with Bradon and he said if hortus one gets an influx of clients, and they did not have growers to meet the demand, he would consider sending me some of the excess. I take that with a grain of salt of course as I do most things in this industry.
It seems they only want to work with one or two clients in AZ.

I have some quality strains so I understand that desire for exclusivity.

oldskool63

oldskool63

You will not know until Aug 7th...and thats if you believe that the "code" they give you will even have a chance to be drawn. IMHO.

Top Bottom