Ntf / hulkberry entering flower stage

• Thread starter Suds.an.buds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Suds.an.buds

Suds.an.buds

Well my first grow which I thought was going great just took a wrong turn and both plants are herming
IMG 6454
IMG 6457

Bilber

Bilber

I vote run ummm...!!!!

I'll get blasted for this, but some of the Best strains are herm prone......

I'm in this hobby for fun....I would keep them going till the end.....in the meantime, I'd start getting my next grow ready.....put the seedlings under a t5/t8 or a CFL until the flower is ready.....then clean your tent and reset your timer to 18/6...install your seedling.....

Suds.an.buds

Suds.an.buds

I vote run ummm...!!!!

I'll get blasted for this, but some of the Best strains are herm prone......

I'm in this hobby for fun....I would keep them going till the end.....in the meantime, I'd start getting my next grow ready.....put the seedlings under a t5/t8 or a CFL until the flower is ready.....then clean your tent and reset your timer to 18/6...install your seedling.....
Yea I made my decision I am going to keep running them imma feel like a kid again picking out my seeds and stems lol

Suds.an.buds

Suds.an.buds

What fit's best for you, hope you will end up with great weed and yield!
Yea I have another tent in a different room with just about 2-2week old plants going and a clone just not sure if I should scrap my clone cuz of possible herm or if the herm on the plants were inflicted by me

Suds.an.buds

Suds.an.buds

Well I searched up and down this evening still can’t find and remnants or signs of nanners but do see quite a few seeds

Bilber

Bilber

I'm a checker of plants....I'm not saying I catch everything, but I swear to any and everything, that they can hide deep in the bud, where you can't see umm.....

Suds.an.buds

Suds.an.buds

I'm a checker of plants....I'm not saying I catch everything, but I swear to any and everything, that they can hide deep in the bud, where you can't see umm.....
Yea I figured as much so I’m done looking and just gonna feed and water till there finished done stressing over them it is wat it is lol and hopefully my next 2 will do better just wish I knew what I did wrong so I don’t repeat

Suds.an.buds

Suds.an.buds

@Bilber do you think I should scrap my hulkberry clone or veg with my other two and flower her in her separate tent or run them all together

Bilber

Bilber

That is a tricky one.....I've done both....all three....and then the 4th.....

If a plant hermed late in flower, yes, I'd try it again if the plants a keeper.....if it's not likely a keeper, I'd toss it and drop another 2 or 4 seeds.....

If it herms early on in flower, ✂.......

Suds.an.buds

Suds.an.buds

Maybe I will veg inside till I know it’s frost free outside and finish her outside

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

no need to flush that's just bro science , why starve your girl before you kill her , when you lack vitamins and nutes are you a lil weak thats what your doing to ya plant

Suds.an.buds

Suds.an.buds

no need to flush that's just bro science , why starve your girl before you kill her , when you lack vitamins and nutes are you a lil weak thats what your doing to ya plant
I thought you wanted to get some of that nutrients out before you chop anyway what do you think of the trichomes feel like it’s still a bit early but I’m wanting to chop to start cleaning everything and worried about pollinating my new plants which are in a different tent in the next room over even know I still feel like I messed up by tending to all plants the new ones before the herm and pollinated one

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

I thought you wanted to get some of that nutrients out before you chop anyway what do you think of the trichomes feel like it’s still a bit early but I’m wanting to chop to start cleaning everything and worried about pollinating my new plants which are in a different tent in the next room over even know I still feel like I messed up by tending to all plants the new ones before the herm and pollinated one
the flush is one of those things some do some don't it what makes you feel better , for the trichs i pull mine when i see them start to turn amber because i do not want the narcotic effect but look at the calxys not the fans or sugar leaves , they will still be turning amber for a day or two after u harvest anyway

Top Bottom