Ntf / hulkberry entering flower stage

• Thread starter Suds.an.buds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Suds.an.buds

Suds.an.buds

Thanks guys for the input and help thru my first grow I’m hoping my next one will be better if I didn’t already infect them from these plants maybe I should run a shorter veg with the next and finish them take a break clean and start over

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

Thanks guys for the input and help thru my first grow I’m hoping my next one will be better if I didn’t already infect them from these plants maybe I should run a shorter veg with the next and finish them take a break clean and start over
there not infected nothings there to infect yet lol

Suds.an.buds

Suds.an.buds

Chopped them down this afternoon now just got to find time to start trimming them up
IMG 6574
IMG 6575
IMG 6577
IMG 6580

Bilber

Bilber

That looks like a great run......awesome job.....take your time with the dry and cure....my environment sucks ass, but once you figure it out, you can dry and cure anywhere.....

Bilber

Bilber

That would definitely be awesome!

We'll be passing different js, with different strains.......yup.....all for it.....

Bilber

Bilber

As well as you should be! Yeah....seeded bud.....it is not the end of the world....my seeded bud compares, if not beats other shit....I'm not bragging by no means....but homegrown, seeded or not, is hands down better than anything else.....if my bud gets seeded, I'll try and run some to see what they are about....awesome job regardless!

BB22

BB22

@Suds.an.buds

Some sweet looking buds 🔥

I really like that cast-iron stove 😎✌️💪

Suds.an.buds

Suds.an.buds

Well guys i guess the conclusion of my first grow with feminized seeds is im one hell of a seed grower 🤣 got 2 more small branches to trim and alot more seeds than I thought was there hopefully my current grow turns out better and imma just keep trying

Bilber

Bilber

That's the ticket!

Next!

And by the way....those seeds you grew....probably a HighTimes strain of the year.......

Awesome job Suds! Yeah, we don't want seeds unless we're breeding....but seriously, what I said before stands....

Suds.an.buds

Suds.an.buds

That's the ticket!

Next!

And by the way....those seeds you grew....probably a HighTimes strain of the year.......

Awesome job Suds! Yeah, we don't want seeds unless we're breeding....but seriously, what I said before stands....
Thanks bilber i can send some of those strain of the year seeds your way and you can show me how its done lol

Top Bottom