NUG SHOTS...Triangle kush, the white, wifi, pphunk, true og.

• Thread starter DowNwithDirT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
The Infamous Triangle Kush! Very nice looking buds! That has to be the most restricted closely held cut on the planet! Very hard to get(trust me, Ive tried). Them FL boys are loyal.. I do have some Triangle KushXStrawberry Diesel seeds, but thats it. You are very lucky to have it, shitty yielder, but boy its some fire!

Illmind

Illmind

I couldn't tell u bro, just posting pics of what I know is triangle k u the one with the nugs in front of u diff lighting and my shitty cam can cause diff looks but as I said it should give u some idea of what to look for I hope.. looks like classical og with bright pistils.. almost sourd looking pistils and it has that lime green yellow gold color to it. smells like og kush with sandalwood undertones IMO and when burnt smells like some of the dankest og out there. probably the best I could describe it. honestly though I enjoyed wf3 more personally. I hope u have it, better chances it trickles down to me one day lmao... relax bro, u seem to think I'm sandbagging u. not at all.. venom818 also has shots of her and nug shots for u to compare to if u really wanna verify it 100 and me personally I like to verify everything so I know if I'm smoking real or not and can give an opinion.. there's not tons of nug shots online figured I'd throw some out there.. later... o and I wasn't trolling u last time simply pointing something out last time when u jumped on me about something I had to pull a post was all..

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

the triangle is pretty damn flame...but the white is an all time favorite....right up there with the white pimpslap.

the pphunk is a lighter funky bitch that never yields but man she is delicious

the true og will always have a place in my heart...shes been my bread and butter for ever, but after 3 yrs of smoking her straight...I'm leaning towards other flavors and seem to be getting my dick knocked in the dirt on a daily basis lately.......
Theyre beauty's Dirt very nice but wheres the WIFI at on the List how did that pheno treat you?

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

I couldn't tell u bro, just posting pics of what I know is triangle k u the one with the nugs in front of u diff lighting and my shitty cam can cause diff looks but as I said it should give u some idea of what to look for I hope.. looks like classical og with bright pistils.. almost sourd looking pistils and it has that lime green yellow gold color to it. smells like og kush with sandalwood undertones IMO and when burnt smells like some of the dankest og out there. probably the best I could describe it. honestly though I enjoyed wf3 more personally. I hope u have it, better chances it trickles down to me one day lmao... relax bro, u seem to think I'm sandbagging u. not at all.. venom818 also has shots of her and nug shots for u to compare to if u really wanna verify it 100 and me personally I like to verify everything so I know if I'm smoking real or not and can give an opinion.. there's not tons of nug shots online figured I'd throw some out there.. later... o and I wasn't trolling u last time simply pointing something out last time when u jumped on me about something I had to pull a post was all..

word illmind...I'll squash out pre exisiting nothing.....all good.....

it is weird how reminiscent she is of diesel in these, weird ways, but that undeniable og funk is there.
not sure if its straight og or what but its def in its own category in my book.

Theyre beauty's Dirt very nice but wheres the WIFI at on the List how did that pheno treat you?

Its okay...More og than white, with nothing too special about it, tho I am growing sfv, ghost, true, and the white and some other white hybrids so....idk....
I know theres a better wifi out there. Thats why I'm making white x sfv and white x ghost seeds

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

word illmind...I'll squash out pre exisiting nothing.....all good.....

it is weird how reminiscent she is of diesel in these, weird ways, but that undeniable og funk is there.
not sure if its straight og or what but its def in its own category in my book.

Its okay...More og than white, with nothing too special about it, tho I am growing sfv, ghost, true, and the white and some other white hybrids so....idk....
I know theres a better wifi out there. Thats why I'm making white x sfv and white x ghost seeds

winner winner 5 course dinner

Illmind

Illmind

them white ghosts will be fire! great idea.. ya bro i honestly dont want no e-funk lmao.. i would love to c sum ghost snaps tho.. i cant run her till my new rooms are done n waiting is killin me.. tk to me out the jar smelled like a lumber yard that was just lemon pledged with sum fuel n dustyness..

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

THe white

IMG 1468
IMG 1469
IMG 1470

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Everything's looking great DWD! Quite the selection you have there. Those Ghost OG seeds should hold some interesting specimens..

symbiote420

symbiote420

Yea that's the Ghost...nice thread bro, beuatiful pics! Not trying to jack your thread just thought I'd share a nug of the Ghost OG cut leaf and I are running! We were gonna reverse it for some projects but was advised not to by the breeder who gifted the cut, says it'll produce hermies! But reversing something into it is all good, I hope the crosses turn out the way ya want bro, good luck!
Dry nuggz 016

She's a mofo to root too, but the product is worth it!

Top Bottom