Nugs Still Wet?

• Thread starter Gamechanga12
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Gamechanga12

Hey guys I hung my plants for 5 days then removed them yesterday to trim. Anyway once I trimmed them I noticed some of the bottom nugs are still wet. Should I put all the bud in a paper bag leave it open to dry or what should i do?

miko

miko

I find I pull mine too early a lot and go from brown bag, back to the net and repeat until they are ready. This time of year is way hard for high humidity, but great for the cure if you don't mind a 14 day hang....

G gnome

G gnome

The reason after 5 days that it didn't dry uniformly is cuz of either lack of air circulation or you had air blowing on some more than others

miko

miko

The reason after 5 days that it didn't dry uniformly is cuz of either lack of air circulation or you had air blowing on some more than others
Humidity where we are is crazy high in the spring and summer.. that is always a cause. Some days I see the hang room is at 70%.. which slows shit down, but isn't bad for the product to take a bit longer.. just my patience!!! :)
Peace.

Agarikon

Agarikon

If the season requires it, i run my dehumidifier on its lowest setting for the first couple of days to help the drying process - not to much snap dry though

Top Bottom