Nugsy's Wicked Nugbox Wondershop

• Thread starter Nugsy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nugsy

Nugsy

You can chop a plant at 10 weeks and leave only a few nodes and leaves and get a reveg out of it.

right right im sorry if that is what he said must of miss it im getting 60 days then in to flower not I did a harvest and then reveg im sorry

I think you guys are kinda misreading.

When I reveged, there was no harvest. I really flip to 12/12 because I had a bigger mother at the time and I only have one grow box. This seed had recently sprouted and I was flipping the mother in to flower. So that means this small seedling did the same. At first I was going to move her but I was like what the hay, I need to know the sex anyway so I left her in the flower room for 30 days and then another 30 or so until the bigger plant was harvested.

So my reveg never really veg for more than 14-20 days.
Then went into flower for approx 60 days
Then ,with no hatvest, revegged

She wasn't mature enough to even produce any smokable bud she just showed pistils

So basically I guess you can say I sexed with 12/12 for 60 days.....is that better .

I think when I say reveg I lost dome of you guys.

Nugsy

Nugsy

Thanks Doc really appreciate it

I kinda flipped to 12/12 on mistake cuz she was so little I forgot about her, but then I was like...gotta sex her anyway soooo....

And I suck at making clones
Suck really bad
I don't know wat I'm doing wrong

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

it was a lot of top as u can see in the pic I did a lot of cutting and training on that plant it was huge was haft the size of my room

Nugsy

Nugsy

Very nice my friend

Thus will be my first re veg or whatever you wanna call it.

Wanted to kinda get an idea of what my yeild may look like

Nugsy

Nugsy

So here's a little update on what else is growing on in the Wonder shop.

I decided to pop a few beans from some seeds I ordered From Ethos Genetics. Purple Reign to be exact. Haven't really heard much of it but...what the hay. Background genetics are from a RPK(royal purple kusk) backcross and then mated with Recon Of Kush.....that's all I know. They weren't fem. seeds so idk what we got yet.

I started them all In pure coco an then repotted in coco and amended soil mix and started training them kinda the same way as the big mother.

As I said these where regular seeds. So I don't know there sexes yet. And all three seem to be a different phenotype......So I put one in a little NugBox with a few lights on 12/12. This will be the Orange pot.

All my other plants are on 20/4 cycle, and none have pre flowers yet. Soooo... Only time will tell

20170304 054404
20170304 054508
20170304 061023
20170222 070217
Nugsy

Nugsy

What's up every one! Nugsy's back see..ya

So we finally have a successful clone!!!!

I have tried an failed multiple times
It was starting to get very frustrating
I wanted to get pics of my soil process an the process I put into cloning. But I have pics of the repot and recovery.
This clone is from my big mother who had been reveg'd for sexing. I have 2 other clone I took that seem to be rooted but struggling.

20170308 054315
20170308 055049
20170311 183500
20170311 183259
20170311 183225
Nugsy

Nugsy

Wasup Tinder!
I'm hood as of now..I think. I made 1 successful clone as you can see but....

If you can see the last two pics. Alotta times that's where I loose them. And then have roots. One has started new growth and is now doing kinda good. The other started new growth that died out and now its starting more new growth..
Idk

Nugsy

Nugsy

But I always use domes or ziplocs over them....these have roots so I too em off and 1 is struggling.. Other is coming out on top

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

post 33 u said I have tried an failed multiple times

so what went wrong then?

Nugsy

Nugsy

Honestly don't have a clue...
If you scroll up and look at the last pic...that's where they normally fail.

Once they grow roots and new growth I take off the dome after a day or two. I've only had these 3 make it this far but...this is where they either die out

Latest posts

Top Bottom