Nuke Em Vs Big Time Exterminator

• Thread starter darfkader
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

darfkader

Just curious what the difference is between these two products and which one has more success against russet mites in an IPM program along with Met 52 and essential oil sprays.

g041579

g041579

There is a other option, Mightywash. It's kills the eggs and mites on contact and you can use it in flowering.

Black Lab

Black Lab

I had success with Nuke em on some outside plants with russets or broads last summer and fall. Knocked them back and saved plants.

B

Burned Haze

I bought a 2.5 gal of Nuke em and I've used over 50% of the bottle and I'm wondering if it's that powerful against normal spider mites (applied twice , 4 day separated ) . I always still see a few adults (10% alive ) when I'm using on lowest Seetting a airless paint sprayer ( normally I'm pest free , before I used OGB)

* I really wanted this to be my main preventive/in-flower spray but if it's just showing its too weak or can't fight things .

* If anyone has any reviews on nuke em for spidermites ( or any pest really) I would love it!

* has anyone heard of Dr zymes eliminator ?( saw that on soil king ) and the product info looked interesting

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I bought a 2.5 gal of Nuke em and I've used over 50% of the bottle and I'm wondering if it's that powerful against normal spider mites (applied twice , 4 day separated ) . I always still see a few adults (10% alive ) when I'm using on lowest Seetting a airless paint sprayer ( normally I'm pest free , before I used OGB)

* I really wanted this to be my main preventive/in-flower spray but if it's just showing its too weak or can't fight things .

* If anyone has any reviews on nuke em for spidermites ( or any pest really) I would love it!

* has anyone heard of Dr zymes eliminator ?( saw that on soil king ) and the product info looked interesting
I love any spinosad product for spider mites. Works like a charm do both foliar and soil drench 3 times about 3-5 days apart. Done deal with SM!!!

Top Bottom