Nuked From Green Cleaner???

• Thread starter Gr8ful J
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Gr8ful J

Hello all,

What do you think my problem is here? Any and all feedback or advice is appreciated!

The pics attached are of Thin Mint which are under HPS lamps because I was just about to flip them to flower when this happened. 4 pictures are before and 4 pictures are of what they look like now, 2 days later. I took a couple using Method 7 glasses so you can see both ways.

I think this is due to turning back on the lights too soon after giving them a strong preventative of green cleaner, but I'm not positive??? I had moved them into the flower tent 3 days earlier. The next day I cleaned up their bottoms and removed any dying leaves and gave them their green cleaner treatment and after about 45-60 minutes I turned the lights back on. Then I put up the trellis netting and spread and tucked the girls under it. Yesterday they were looking a little worse than this believe it or not. Their last feeding was nearly a week ago as they had just been transplanted from 1 gal to 5 gal pots. I would have normally given them another day before I fed them but I decided to give them their full feeding to 10-15% runoff. Ppm 870, ph 6.1 and the runoff was ppm 1150 and ph was 5.6, which is lower than I would like. Their previous feeding was 820 ppm and 5.8 ph, with runoff at 960ppm and 5.8 ph. They have improved a little since their feeding. I scope every few days in 30x and 60x and I have not seen any bugs other than a fungus gnat here and there stuck to the yellow cards.

A brief summary of the grow: 10x10 tent, (4) 1000w hortilux hps bulbs in magnum xxxl hoods- I have the Galaxy ballasts turned down to 600 right now, air cooled by an 8" ho canfan, 2 floor fans, 1 oscillating fan, 70 pint dehumidifier, passive intake

Media: 100% canna coco

Environment: 77-81 degrees, 57-64% humidity

Nutrients for Veg: Canna Coco line (I go somewhere between their "light" and "normal" feed schedule recommendations) , CalMag (4-5ml/gal), sea green (.5ml/gal), mammoth p (.5 ml/gal), great white (1 scoop per 10gal) and silica (1.5-2.5 ml/gal) every other feeding

Feeding: I feed every watering, wait until they are dry and just begin to wilt before feeding, 10-15% runoff, any excess water in saucer is removed with wetvac.

Thank you! ✌️

Nuked from green cleaner
Nuked from green cleaner 2
Nuked from green cleaner 3
Nuked from green cleaner 4
Nuked from green cleaner 5
Nuked from green cleaner 6
Nuked from green cleaner 7
G

Gr8ful J

BTW... the top 3 pics are before and the bottom pics are after. I took a couple of the same pics through Method 7 glasses so you could get both views. Thanks for any feedback!
✌️

G

Gr8ful J

One thing you mentioned I see may help your game is, dont let your coco dry out!!! You said you let it dry till almost a wilt. Not a good move with coco. You can feed every day with coco and again dont let your coco dry all the way out. I dont use Green cleaner so I cant say much to that end.
So you don't recommend watering to runoff? In the 1 gal containers I was feeding about every other day, but since I've transplanted to 5gal pots they have only needed to be fed twice in two weeks.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
So you don't recommend watering to runoff? In the 1 gal containers I was feeding about every other day, but since I've transplanted to 5gal pots they have only needed to be fed twice in two weeks.
I never said anything about runoff. I said dont let your coco dry all the way out.

Coco is a hybrid form of hydroponics you can and should feed every day.

stonestacker

stonestacker

No He is saying don't let your coco dry out to wilt. with coco the roots dry out too much and start to die. you need to keep coco wet.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
No He is saying don't let your coco dry out to wilt. with coco the roots dry out too much and start to die. you need to keep coco wet.
And if homey has only fed once in 2 weeks those girls are hungry as shit. Be looking for nutrient deficincies to rear their head soon. Thanks for the back up stacker. Good to see you around man. Hows your health bro. Good I hope.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Holy shit, I got the man at the front door. Gots to go farmers!!!!! Need to see whats up.

G

Gr8ful J

I didn't know that. So am I supposed to be watering every day until runoff, even when
And if homey has only fed once in 2 weeks those girls are hungry as shit. Be looking for nutrient deficincies to rear their head soon. Thanks for the back up stacker. Good to see you around man. Hows your health bro. Good I hope.
so do you recommend I feed daily until runoff? My runoff yesterday was 1150ppm after feeding at 870ppm so I didn't think they
thanks, I'll try feeding them daily.

stonestacker

stonestacker

Thanks for asking Mr cactus, Health is great. I'm still working on my stamina but getting better every day.

MidwestToker

MidwestToker

Just from experience, It depends on the plant size to pot size with the frequency of feedings in coir. I have plenty of 5 gallon coco grows that only had feeds every 2-3 days. I usually stick with 9lt. pots with daily feeds.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks for asking Mr cactus, Health is great. I'm still working on my stamina but getting better every day.
Good to hear man. :) Was worried about you as you stepped away for a bit and I havent seen you around. :( Figured you just took a break but you never know till ya know. Glad your well man.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Holy shit, I got the man at the front door. Gots to go farmers!!!!! Need to see whats up.
Need to clear up why I left in a hurry yesterday. Had the Sheriff show up and wanted to a WC (wellness check) Thought at first maybe someone was fukkn with me and made a anon call. After a few minutes and not letting them in, I took my keys and locked the door behind me when I went outside. After some nervous polite convo it became clear the address they had was incorrect and the womans name they allegedly were concerned about was my next door neighbor. They moved there check one house over and were there around 15 mins. Sure was glad to see them motor off as I went to change my shorts. Reason I say that here in AZ and I'm sure other states is if they get a call and beleive some one welfare (welfare check) is in jeopardy they dont need a warrant to have you let them in. Thus is why I put keys in pocket, locked door on way out and exited to speak with them outside. Any way another example of why we are still not out of the woods when it comes to our hobbies.

glad I knew my neighbors name and was able to steer them in her direction.

Hemicuda

Hemicuda

I use green cleaner and it is best practice to give them about 5 hours at least to fully dry before lights come back on. I always spray at the end of my light cycle. So even in Veg they have 6 hours to fully dry before lights come back on. never have an issue with it.

G

Gr8ful J

I use green cleaner and it is best practice to give them about 5 hours at least to fully dry before lights come back on. I always spray at the end of my light cycle. So even in Veg they have 6 hours to fully dry before lights come back on. never have an issue with it.
Thanks! I fucked up turning the lights on too soon after spraying the Green Cleaner. I also started watering daily and to 15-20% runoff. They made a full recovery and are in their 5th week of flower now.

F9676C01 CA72 4BCF 92F1 BF3F04AC8241
B9D73510 BC5B 41FD 8FF8 CE756B698732
A4946876 7736 443A AF95 A945E1914819
18357E32 03FD 42A6 AF9D 903326FF63ED
Top Bottom