Nukes

• Thread starter markscastle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caveman4.20

caveman4.20

@markscastle are these indicating being launched or hitting where the lights light up? This is crazy. By the end of the video I couldn't believe we are still breathing

colostoney

colostoney

oh fuck is this happening right now
I think I feel shit rumbling

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I think many of the blasts are under ground testing. Still I`m sure radiation leeks into the ground water. What I`d like to see is a comparison of world wide radiation vs. cancer rates and other related diseases. I `d also like to see if viruses are effected or mutated.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I think many of the blasts are under ground testing. Still I`m sure radiation leeks into the ground water. What I`d like to see is a comparison of world wide radiation vs. cancer rates and other related diseases. I `d also like to see if viruses are effected or mutated.
And how about new blast since 98 and why did Brittain blast on us soil again? Crazy shit

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Yep this is not up to current times so many more tests have been done that are not on this.

SpiderK

SpiderK

In 1958 dental associations in St. Louis, organized by Dr. Barry Commoner, concerned about increasing fallout from aboveground nuclear tests, independently began collecting baby teeth to ascertain strontium-90 levels since the bomb tests began in 1945. It was soon clear that there had been statistically-significant, geometric increases since 1951. More than 60,000 teeth were collected and, by 1965, peak levels of about 5 pCi/grCa, were reached, indicating a fifty-fold increase since 1951.

All published studies tell a similar story; peak levels were reached in the mid-1960s, when the huge amounts of Sr-90 released in the final massive US/USSR hydrogen bomb tests of 1962 finally rained out by 1964 and 1965.In the 1970s, Sr-90 levels in baby teeth dropped back down to about 1 pCi/grCa, about the same level reached in the US by 1958. Studies published by Denmark and Japan were continued until the early 1980s, suggesting that sometime in the mid-1970s the strontium-90 levels in teeth leveled out, followed by a slight upturn.

However, a current study of some 6,000 German baby teeth collected since 1992 by the German Section of the International Physicians for the Prevention of Nuclear War--winner of the 1985 Nobel Peace Prize Award--found the trend has changed.

The German Section of the International Physicians for the Prevention of Nuclear War found a tenfold increase in the teeth of German children born in the period following the arrival of Chernobyl fallout in May of 1986, as compared with children born in 1983.

SpiderK

SpiderK

Strontium-90 is a "bone seeker" that exhibits biochemical behavior similar to calcium, the next lighter group 2 element.[7][3] After entering the organism, most often by ingestion with contaminated food or water, about 70–80% of the dose gets excreted.[2] Virtually all remaining strontium-90 is deposited in bones and bone marrow, with the remaining 1% remaining in blood and soft tissues.[2] Its presence in bones can cause bone cancer, cancer of nearby tissues, and leukemia. Exposure to 90Sr can be tested by a bioassay, most commonly byurinalysis.[3]

SpiderK

SpiderK

In 1992 a German research group did a study of a nuke plant meltdown like fukushima. They predicted strontium 90 would not begin for 1,000 days after the accident.

They were correct. Fukushima started emitting it just as predicted. It will last for 50,000 days per research data & fukushima had three meltdowns not one like the German simulation.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Worst sounding bleeps I've ever heard.
@SpiderK what's the hope for us? Even though most the science stuff is foreign to me I read anyway and it doesn't sound good. It doesn't sound safe anywhere.....

SpiderK

SpiderK

I have no idea.

You can't trace it & most cancers do not develop for 15 years after your exposure ..... The epa keeps raising limits so no reporting or alerts needed. The nuclear complex, nuke energy are tied in with industrial / military complex. They parked a aircraft carrier near fukushima after the disaster started & now everyone is sick. But the crewmen & woman had been forced sign paperwork so they could not hold .gov responsible ..... go figure.

It's real pandora's box that has been opened. Pure energy, uncontrollable when outside containment has ripped a space in time & now sits with us on earth w/ fukushima spitting out poison that you can't see or smell. They can't get near it & they have no idea where the corium is located for cleanup. They had about 150 tons of fuel rods in those reactor cores that now sit ( as chunks or dust ) underneath the reactor buildings. Robots can't get near the stuff without shutting down. They had chernobyl shut down within two weeks ( the metal dome needs repair & is leaking ). They can't stop fukushima, thus the news blackout & just more shit on t.v. .....

Most of the isotopes are leaching into the aquifer / groundwater and running into the pacific ocean. This will go on for hundreds of years .... The corium is washed over with water & the middle is still white hot emitting isotopes one on top of the other, over & over the process does not stop .....

No one in office will do a thing for you and your children, corruption is the name of the game .... Until the pacific ocean goes black, they will coverup & paper over everything.

Last edited:
caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I have no idea.

You can't trace it & most cancers do not develop for 15 years after your exposure ..... The epa keeps raising limits so no reporting or alerts needed. The nuclear complex, nuke energy are tied in with industrial / military complex. They parked a aircraft carrier near fukushima after the disaster started & now everyone is sick. But the crewmen & woman had been forced sign paperwork so they could not hold .gov responsible ..... go figure.

It's real pandora's box that has been opened. Pure energy, uncontrollable when outside containment has ripped a space in time & now sits with us on earth w/ fukushima spitting out poison that you can't see or smell. They can't get near it & they have no idea where the corium is located for cleanup. They had about 150 tons of fuel rods in those reactor cores that now sit ( as chunks or dust ) underneath the reactor buildings. Robots can't get near the stuff without shutting down. They had chernobyl shut down within two weeks ( the metal dome needs repair & is leaking ). They can't stop fukushima, thus the news blackout & just more shit on t.v. .....

Most of the isotopes are leaching into the aquifer / groundwater and running into the pacific ocean. This will go on for hundreds of years .... The corium is washed over with water & the middle is still white hot emitting isotopes one on top of the other, over & over the process does not stop .....

No one in office will do a thing for you and your children, corruption is the name of the game .... Until the pacific ocean goes black, they will coverup & paper over everything.
Aircraft carrier as in US Navy, and they aren't taking care of sailors? I can't believe that they aren't taking care of that? At least get it taken care of through Gulf War Syndrome.....unbelievable

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I've been watching some disturbing videos of some seriously shocking accidents and shortcomings in security

Top Bottom