Nute burn on leaf tips

• Thread starter Waldo1913
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Waldo1913

Waldo1913

Hello all! New grower here. Should I be concerned of the potential for overwatering whilst flushing out excess nutes? NL autos here
Nute burn on leaf tips
Nute burn on leaf tips 2
Nute burn on leaf tips 3

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Don’t over watered or flush, just don’t feed and allow her to use the excess nutes off. Water as normal when she needs it. It’s slight so the burn hopefully won’t increase. I feed to a burn and then back off myself.

Waldo1913

Waldo1913

Thanks for the reply! Already flushed them. Great forecast ahead. Shouldn't have to water for 3-5 days. Trapped drainage, and hope they'll be good

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Thanks for the reply! Already flushed them. Great forecast ahead. Shouldn't have to water for 3-5 days. Trapped drainage, and hope they'll be good
Yea flushing I’m not a fan unless it’s major Issues. What u got is a healthy plant just a bit nute burn and I think she will correct soon enough. Just water for 2-3 cycles will correct issues. If flushed, add calmag in next water to maintain some balance and ph the water to ensure good uptake, 6.0 ish slightly acidic but not too much as we wanna get rid of excess.

Waldo1913

Waldo1913

Fantastic. I sure appreciate the input. Little paranoid being a first time grower. I got some potential gems in my crop. Thank you very much

Top Bottom