Nute burn or a deficiency

• Thread starter Cannabutterred
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cannabutterred

Cannabutterred

Hello all, I have about a 2 month old plant that I've topped once and lst a little bit. I had a slight overwatering problem when she was a seedling.

She is still rapidly growing and I only have a 2x2x5 so I'm thinking about flowering soon, like withing a week. And some of the leaves have burnt tips and discoleration. I water with distilled water 3ml of cal mag plus alternated with distilled water and fox farm grow big 8ml.

Nute burn or a deficiency
Nute burn or a deficiency 2
Nute burn or a deficiency 3
Nute burn or a deficiency 4
Nute burn or a deficiency 5
Nute burn or a deficiency 6
Nute burn or a deficiency 7
Cannabutterred

Cannabutterred

It seems I'm seeing signs of a cal mag deficiency, but it also looks like nute burn

mcsholdings

mcsholdings

Hello all, I have about a 2 month old plant that I've topped once and lst a little bit. I had a slight overwatering problem when she was a seedling.

She is still rapidly growing and I only have a 2x2x5 so I'm thinking about flowering soon, like withing a week. And some of the leaves have burnt tips and discoleration. I water with distilled water 3ml of cal mag plus alternated with distilled water and fox farm grow big 8ml.
Damn, wish I could offer some advice brother, but I'm not there yet. Gonna follow this as I've seen similar issues with mine recently. Good luck!

NorthernOrganics

NorthernOrganics

One thing about using distilled water is that it has no pH buffering capacity. Its pH can be influenced strongly with more minor inputs (acid or basic) than tap water. Are you measuring pH going in and if so, how? Also looks like you might still be over watering.

SSgrower

SSgrower

Bump, 1 of my 6 plants has this yellowing discoloration as well, someone will chime in sooner or later. I never use distilled in my grows, R O water or rain water,Cheers SS

Stonerbudz

Stonerbudz

Never heard of anyone using distilled in there grows maybe ro or rain water

Latest posts

Top Bottom