nute burn or def?

• Thread starter norcalgro530
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
norcalgro530

norcalgro530

hey guys this plant seems to be turning yellowish on some tips and edges of leaves some are also canoeing backwards. is this potassium def? Or nute burn?. temps don't get above 80 but humidity has been up there the last few mornings. night temps are 68

Nute burn or def
Nute burn or def 2
Nute burn or def 3
Nute burn or def 4
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

hey guys this plant seems to be turning yellowish on some tips and edges of leaves some are also canoeing backwards. is this potassium def? Or nute burn?. temps don't get above 80 but humidity has been up there the last few mornings. night temps are 68
nope they didnt like the steak and lobster dinner,media looks dry to,when last time you tried to force feed them?for sure nothing but water for next feed

norcalgro530

norcalgro530

just fed them 3 days ago. with 6.5 ph water and light nutes. then I noticed what I figured was tip burn the next day and gave them 6.5 ph water nothing else and got about 15% runoff. that tested at 6.3 ph. none of the new growth is affected either. but the older leaves shouldn't be getting worse right?

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
What soil are they in? That's a K and mg deficiency you've got, probably others but I'm not sure if its underfeeding or lockout.

norcalgro530

norcalgro530

they are in a black gold mix with extra perlite and some coco. and I'm not sure either. the runoff was 6.3 when I "flushed" them. would that cause a lockout? I definitely underfed because I started different nutes and didn't want any negative effects. it's just this 1 plant. it's been really finicky since it was a seedling.

Top Bottom