nute burn or def

• Thread starter josh23991
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Irishking

Irishking

been useing hard tap water all grow 7.2ph 380ppm i just plain tap waterd yesterday but can flush with ro today or w8 till dry then flush with ro water?
That’s the problem right bro. PH is too high. That is nute burn and the prob some nute lockout also. Adjust PH with PH down then flush your plants the leafs damaged won’t recover.

Nugg

Nugg

What are you growing in for medium?...That's a good one...ppm are way low to burn...pH is way high..that will cause lock out..looks like potassium lock out....or....ppm.so low it's a deficiency that far into flower..of potassium...pH needs fixed first...we don't have much to go on from just that pic..

josh23991

josh23991

What are you growing in for medium?...That's a good one...ppm are way low to burn...pH is way high..that will cause lock out..looks like potassium lock out....or....ppm.so low it's a deficiency that far into flower..of potassium...pH needs fixed first...we don't have much to go on from just that pic..
its in soil with some perlite im useing the fox farm trio i just flushed with ro water and run off ppm was only 86ppm

Nugg

Nugg

Some dirt grower will chime in..but pH is way off..need to get it down...make a list of everything... even if you don't think it matters.... lights..temp...pH..ppm..what type of soil..rh..that will help..

josh23991

josh23991

so i just flused with ro water so ph should be around 6ph now right? last grow i added dolomite lime to the top of the soil what seemed to help. So ive done that this grow I add it as a top dressing and have top dressed with few teaspoons of sulphate of potash. I had the problems before top dressing anythink. I feed them then give water and so on with 3-5ml of tiger bloom. And that makes my water from 6.8 to 6.4 so maybe im going wrong when i water. And should just use ro when i water as thats 6ph my light is MEIZHI CREE COB 300W. My humidity is very low at 25/30 as my humidifyer die and dont want to have the hastle of one. My temps around 25c 28c with good air flow in a 2x2x5 grow tent

tsunami

tsunami

so i just flused with ro water so ph should be around 6ph now right? last grow i added dolomite lime to the top of the soil what seemed to help. So ive done that this grow I add it as a top dressing and have top dressed with few teaspoons of sulphate of potash. I had the problems before top dressing anythink. I feed them then give water and so on with 3-5ml of tiger bloom. And that makes my water from 6.8 to 6.4 so maybe im going wrong when i water. And should just use ro when i water as thats 6ph my light is MEIZHI CREE COB 300W. My humidity is very low at 25/30 as my humidifyer die and dont want to have the hastle of one. My temps around 25c 28c with good air flow in a 2x2x5 grow tent
At that low of humidity it forces the plant to uptake far more water, which makes it uptake more nutes at the same time. I would try to get the humidity up to at least 40 -45 min.

josh23991

josh23991

At that low of humidity it forces the plant to uptake far more water, which makes it uptake more nutes at the same time. I would try to get the humidity up to at least 40 -45 min.
got the humidifyer out the cuboard and seems to live again so ill up my humidity and see how that go's

Top Bottom