Nute Burn, Or Light Burn Or What?

• Thread starter Mr.Mavericks
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.Mavericks

Mr.Mavericks

Hello Everyone, This is my 1st grow and was wondering if anyone know why some fan leaves are yellowing (images included)

Any Help is appreciated!

Thank you All :smoking:

Nute burn or light burn or what
Nute burn or light burn or what 2
Nute burn or light burn or what 3
Nute burn or light burn or what 4
Nute burn or light burn or what 5
Solidhippy

Solidhippy

We will need more information on your grow before anyone can honestly help.

What's your PH?
What's your medium?
Nutrients?
Lights?
Tent?

I started a grow diary on here and have learned more than I ever thought I could in a short amount of time so I would recommend doing the same.

Mr.Mavericks

Mr.Mavericks

Hey guys, thanks for replying. Here is a link that will have images of my setup and lights info: https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/my-3x3x5-setup-for-beginners.93753/#post-2076446

TL;DR
Grow Tent: CoolGrows Grow Tent For Indoor Plant Growing Dismountable Reflective Hydroponic Non Toxic Room (32"x 32"x 64")

Inline Fan: VIVOSUN 4 Inch 203 CFM Inline Fan with Speed Controller and 4" Carbon Filter 8 Feet Ducting Combo
ir

2x LED Lights: VIPARSPECTRA Reflector-Series 450W LED Grow Light Full Spectrum for Indoor Plants Veg and Flower.

Oscillating Fan Between LEDs: Lasko 4000 Air Stik Ultra-Slim Oscillating Fan.

Intake Fan: Avalon Powerful Clip On & Desk Fan With Fully Adjustable Head, Two Quiet Speeds, 6-Inch - Black.

As for PH, & Nutes: if you mean watering PH I balance it to be around 6.0. this is week 6 Veg for the large plant and week 4 for the small one. Using FoxFarm Ocean Forest, Nutes Used is general organics: 5ml BioThrive Grow, 2.5ml CaMg+, 5ml BioRoot, 1.25ml BioBud, All of those are per gallon.

We will need more information on your grow before anyone can honestly help.

What's your PH?
What's your medium?
Nutrients?
Lights?
Tent?

I started a grow diary on here and have learned more than I ever thought I could in a short amount of time so I would recommend doing the same.

It doesn't appear to be light burn. The meaty part of the leaves will usually take the hit, not the edges. But as stated, people need to know the light setup, the nutes/amounts, the soil mix, and the ph.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Solidhippy

Solidhippy

I'm not a super experienced grower so take what I say lightly but I was having some similar issues and was told to lower nutes down (from what I read 1/4 of what manufactures suggest) or just run no nutes straight Reverse osmosis water for every other watering depending on strain.

Its easier to add nutrients if needed, super hard and stressful to remove them, so less is more even though it doesn't feel like it

Top Bottom