Nute burn or light stress?

• Thread starter jamk911
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jamk911

jamk911

I have a little wear and tear from moving but trying to figure out and correct this issue ...
I water every 3 days 2Gal.. plants are double topped (feel like one may have fimmed)..
using Coast of Maine Bar harbor blend and some perlite about 3 to 1... (the 2 excess pots were males.. unfemanized purple kush seeds)
cns17 bloom nutrients recently started (figured I didnt need veg nutes with such rich soil)
The light is an Aglex AGL2000W
Think the true draw is about 400W
I have been using some blackstrap molasses and lemon juice because of my high ph water as well but miniscule amts..
Theres a random tower fan with good circulation.. in closet soo temp is room temp usually..
light is about 2.5 to 3ft away as well.. only plant showing these signs..
Wondering what it is and what the fix is.. just flush em?

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Light burn.
You should change over to a better quality LED with White.
The one you have is strong, but only on a couple of frequencies. Plants need way more than just red and blue.
Dr. Bruce Optimal Spectrum

jamk911

jamk911

Now i remember why i dont post here..
That literally was 0 use and totally irrelevant more than likely..
Not to mention didnt answer any questions..
I dont need a new light lol. And those big white bulbs are full spectrum.. the red and blue are supplemental. Im pretty sure 3 plants are good in that regard. Thx tho. I do have a white output light but its small

Bullmark69

Bullmark69

Not familiar with that soil mix and whether itā€™s amended. If itā€™s amended Iā€™d lean toward nute burn. If the soil isnā€™t amended and youā€™ve not introduced any nutrients, the issue has to be with the lights...IMO. Maybe the manufacturer has recommendations for distance away from your canopy??
If I had a dime for every plant that has yellow tips Iā€™d be rich. I got a little nute burn from ocean forest but the plants pushed right through and are a week or two from the finish line.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

That looks like nute burn to me. If they've all be treated the same and are the same strain, that pheno must be more sensitive.

Flushing has never helped me. It just seems to add a deficiency on top of the previous problem. I think it will mostly wash out nitrogen, and I don't seen leaf hooking, so that doesn't seem to be what is in over abundance.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Now i remember why i dont post here..
That literally was 0 use and totally irrelevant more than likely..
Not to mention didnt answer any questions..
I dont need a new light lol. And those big white bulbs are full spectrum.. the red and blue are supplemental. Im pretty sure 3 plants are good in that regard. Thx tho. I do have a white output light but its small
What the hell is wrong with you people lately. Your light is causing problems and all you can do is give crap over the answer.
You don't like this forum? Piss off then and find a different forum to haunt.

I'm so sick of idiots that know every damn thing under the sun but can't grow a flippin plant without help.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Rough day CN? I get the unappreciative thing I do - in this case I think everyone just needs to burn one ? Lol mayb a plant?

how big is ur space? That is a lot of light if draws 400 , space looks small but looks can be deceiving And when ya flip? All plants are pretty dark even for a kush so nute burn is also a possibility

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Cut back on nutes, I allways burn my shit leaves tips but not the sugar leaf, it allways starts at top of plant, I use Atami Bloombastic 1ml per USgal watered down, as for your light you want it high enough so the plant reaches for it and it gets full coverage, if your burning your leaves in veg you need a light food, I use botanacare pro grow 1 ml per USgal watered down, it is fish mulch and nitro and have never burned a plant in veg. As you can see I burnt leaf tips in flower but not the leaf around the flower.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Rough day CN? I get the unappreciative thing I do - in this case I think everyone just needs to burn one ? Lol mayb a plant?
My ptsd got triggered this morning. I went to start my bike and there was a boom and oil spraying all over. Not fun.
So, I come in here to help out and relax and Skippy goes all rude. With the amount of jerks we've been having lately, I'd had it.
So, now I'm sitting here after a couple of hits to get things under control again.

Observationist

Observationist

My ptsd got triggered this morning. I went to start my bike and there was a boom and oil spraying all over. Not fun.
So, I come in here to help out and relax and Skippy goes all rude. With the amount of jerks we've been having lately, I'd had it.
So, now I'm sitting here after a couple of hits to get things under control again.
I Feel ya, i woke up today in some mood, probably too much acid the day before...

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

I Feel ya, i woke up today in some mood, probably too much acid the day before...
One of my Army brothers used to call then IUD's. Somebody finally asked him why he kept saying it wrong. He said, "They're both dangerous weapons clogging up holes where we want to go, right?" We never corrected him again. Sorta felt like an IED went off this morning.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Rough day CN? I get the unappreciative thing I do - in this case I think everyone just needs to burn one ?
Yeah, meds have kicked in and I'm civil again. LOL I do apologise if I said anything to you guys that was wrong, except the trigger, he sort of asked for it. Maybe not with both barrels though..... šŸ˜

Top Bottom