Nute burn or plant deficiency ?

• Thread starter Peerpressure517
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nectarivorous

Nectarivorous

My understanding is that purpling can happen in plants prone to it due to large diurnal range - what are your day/nite temps? As for yellowing pretty natural as the plants mature. They look to me like pretty damn healthy plants doing what they should for this point in their lives.

Peerpressure517

Peerpressure517

Day time temp is 73-77 45% humidity
Night time 69-70
The first picture just looks a little odd to me but just wanted to make sure I'm fairly new to growing but thanks bro

Nectarivorous

Nectarivorous

Me too tbh, someone with more knowledge will be able to tell you exactly what that bit of russet around the leaves in the first pic is but they look awesome, the people might just be a pheno thing. What's the strain?

detroitjoe

detroitjoe

That doesnt look like a nute burn.

cold roots stop the uptake of calcium and magnesium.

if the temps at the roots are within range, it bad genetics.

at this point, that harvest is shit.
I am sorry for your loss / losses

and welcome to the farm!

and GREAT PICS.

Peerpressure517

Peerpressure517

Me too tbh, someone with more knowledge will be able to tell you exactly what that bit of russet around the leaves in the first pic is but they look awesome, the people might just be a pheno thing. What's the strain?
The first Pic is vlone runtz
The others are Gelato 33
It's just that one plant with the vlone that'd actually doing that

Peerpressure517

Peerpressure517

That doesnt look like a nute burn.

cold roots stop the uptake of calcium and magnesium.

if the temps at the roots are within range, it bad genetics.

at this point, that harvest is shit.
I am sorry for your loss / losses

and welcome to the farm!

and GREAT PICS.
So are you saying it's getting to cold in my grow room when lights our off it's just those couple plants that are currently like that the others are fine

Moshmen

Moshmen

First they will make it to harvest ! The first pics look like the uptake issue cold roots can cause this - is your pots on a cold floor? Could also be your watering habits causing the uptake issue. But your in coco how many times a day are ya watering and how much run off are ya getting ? Are ya letting the coco dry? If so that can cause salt build up

second set of pics looks normal nice work

Peerpressure517

Peerpressure517

First they will make it to harvest ! The first pics look like the uptake issue cold roots can cause this - is your pots on a cold floor? Could also be your watering habits causing the uptake issue. But your in coco how many times a day are ya watering and how much run off are ya getting ? Are ya letting the coco dry? If so that can cause salt build up

second set of pics looks normal nice work
I'm In MIchigan an it's a basement so the cold might br thr issue but there not on the floor I have these foam like mats about 3 inches thick but I raised the temp at night she seems to be getting her color back now I usually water till some run off when I water only to flush out the built up salts... I feed every 2-3 days should I not be letting it dry it out so much

Moshmen

Moshmen

I'm In MIchigan an it's a basement so the cold might br thr issue but there not on the floor I have these foam like mats about 3 inches thick but I raised the temp at night she seems to be getting her color back now I usually water till some run off when I water only to flush out the built up salts... I feed every 2-3 days should I not be letting it dry it out so much
Sounds like good practices cold roots slow everything down

Latest posts

Top Bottom