nute burn or something else ?

• Thread starter biggerbud420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
biggerbud420

biggerbud420

just wondering if this is nute burn or something else i had nute burn before and it looked a lil different then this . tips and edges are turning black and curling up on all leaves old and new the white powder u see is diatomaceous earth it has been 4 days says i have watered them the last time i wanted them was friday and i did use some organic fertilizer directions said 2 scoops per gallon of water but i only used 1 scoop per gallon and gave each plant half a gallon we have also had some fcked up temps here one day it be in the 80's next day the 90's yesterday it was in the 70 during the day and 60's at night and also does anyone know if i can delete some older threads i have posted ?
Nute burn or something else
Nute burn or something else 2

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

scoops of what would help?
is the plant in ground?
is soil natural soil or a bag mix,if bag mix which type

Oa.ahhu

Oa.ahhu

Supporter
looks like pre mixed soil. it looks like they are getting chewed on by something too. I would flush with some micro and then step down the feeding to 1/4 strength until she recovers. i would say that it looks like a potassium toxicity . Take it with a grain of salt. im sure someone more experience will chime in.
also can we get an up close picture of the top/bottoms of the really chewed up leaves? what ph/ppm are you feeding at?

Cheers-
Tim

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

looks like pre mixed soil. it looks like they are getting chewed on by something too. I would flush with some micro and then step down the feeding to 1/4 strength until she recovers. i would say that it looks like a potassium toxicity . Take it with a grain of salt. im sure someone more experience will chime in.
also can we get an up close picture of the top/bottoms of the really chewed up leaves? what ph/ppm are you feeding at?

Cheers-
Tim
there in the ground

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

Cheers-
Tim
right now i do not have a ph or ppm meter and those or the best photos i can get with my shitty phone

Oa.ahhu

Oa.ahhu

Supporter
you can get a pair of pretty decent ph/ppm meters for 20-30 bucks definitely a life saver. then some ph up/down. If i were you i would get a slurry test done on the soil by a nursery so you can have a good idea what is/isn't in your soil and the ph.

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

you can get a pair of pretty decent ph/ppm meters for 20-30 bucks definitely a life saver. then some ph up/down. If i were you i would get a slurry test done on the soil by a nursery so you can have a good idea what is/isn't in your soil and the ph.
yea i plan on getting all that when i start my indoor

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

So all I have right now is pH test strips I know there not the best but here's what happen . I use well water to water with coming out of the well the pH is between 6 and 7 according to color chart now after adding the firtilzer I have to a gallon of water along with a scoop of Epsom salt according to the test strips ph is down to 5 . So what do I need to do now I have baking soda to raise the pH up I water the plants yesterday straight from the well have then half gallon each of plain water

Oa.ahhu

Oa.ahhu

Supporter
baking soda will work fine for a ph up. just add some and let it bubble up til it stabilizes.i would look around in your area for a micro uptake solution to help flush your lady.

Oa.ahhu

Oa.ahhu

Supporter
If you cant get it let me know and i have some spare nutes laying around ill send ya my spares.

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

baking soda will work fine for a ph up. just add some and let it bubble up til it stabilizes.i would look around in your area for a micro uptake solution to help flush your lady.
Should I just give them.more plain water for now

Top Bottom