Nute Burn or something worse?

• Thread starter Piggy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Piggy

Piggy

Im day 35 into Flower, im using Big Rootz soil in 3 gallon pots. Im using Blumat watering system. I have a 27 gallon reservoir that i had filled with Mammoth P, SLF-100 and Microlife Bloom. I ended up testing the ppm of run off and was getting over 2000 ppm. I flushed every plants back down to nearly 0 and started hand watering the bloom instead of using the reservoir. My plants are still getting worse day by day.
Is there something else causing this? Or will symptoms stop after 1 week?

Nute burn or something worse
Nute burn or something worse 2
Nute burn or something worse 3
DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Ppl will want to know lots more info before they can help.
Lighting specs
Ph
Etc

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Im day 35 into Flower, im using Big Rootz soil in 3 gallon pots. Im using Blumat watering system. I have a 27 gallon reservoir that i had filled with Mammoth P, SLF-100 and Microlife Bloom. I ended up testing the ppm of run off and was getting over 2000 ppm. I flushed every plants back down to nearly 0 and started hand watering the bloom instead of using the reservoir. My plants are still getting worse day by day.
Is there something else causing this? Or will symptoms stop after 1 week?
Check for bugs

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

-My light im using the SpydrX Plus
-im using RO water that I don't PH, ive been told it's not necessary to PH when using big rootz soil
Idk about ro water truthfully, I use tap & it's bad here so I have to ph. First thought is nute lockout from ph issues but I could easily be wrong if ph isn't an issue for you. Have you checked for bugs to rule that out?

Piggy

Piggy

Idk about ro water truthfully, I use tap & it's bad here so I have to ph. First thought is nute lockout from ph issues but I could easily be wrong if ph isn't an issue for you. Have you checked for bugs to rule that out?
I havent checked for bugs. Although i did have a fungus gnats problem in the very beginning in my veg and clone tents. Haven't seen anything ever since i moved these into my flower tent

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

I havent checked for bugs. Although i did have a fungus gnats problem in the very beginning in my veg and clone tents. Haven't seen anything ever since i moved these into my flower tent
Fungus gnats will be issue with soil grow, I deal with them more frequently than anything else, just make sure you take care of anything like that in veg because it's terrible if it's in flower when its happening.
Even when I've been told that ph doesn't matter in whatever I'm using, I still make sure my water is about 6-6.5 after nutrients/calmag/etc. Bugs & ph is 1st check for me. Nutrients/calmag is 2nd check. Then will have to look at lighting, temp, humidity, etc. Check easy stuff 1st even if you already checked or don't think you need to

Latest posts

Top Bottom