Nute deficiency?

• Thread starter Noobiegrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Noobiegrow

Noobiegrow

I transplanted about a week ago into ffof in 5 gal pots and put them outside, haven't fed them yet just watered. They are about a month old from seed and I'm starting to see leaves on the top and middle of the plant on the outer edges turning light green. Help please

Nute deficiency
Nute deficiency 2
Nute deficiency 3
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Hi @Noobiegrow it appears it could be the start of a mag deficiency but it's hard to tell for sure. I see your plants are outside. Has there been a lot of rain?

What are your watering practices like?

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
The new growth always starts of light green and will darken as it ages and grows. FFoF is hot and 1-2 weeks in the soil has what yr plant needs to gently get there. I don’t see any immediate issues so I’d say just water for another 2 weeks before introducing a light feed and working that up to max mfg recommendations. And with water use cal mag, even if on tap water. I water with cal mag every time . Has light nitrogen in it so it keeps her going

Noobiegrow

Noobiegrow

Hi @Noobiegrow it appears it could be the start of a mag deficiency but it's hard to tell for sure. I see your plants are outside. Has there been a lot of rain?

What are your watering practices like?
Yes they are outside it hasn't rained too much and I check the weather to make sure if they do need watered that it's not going to rain that day or within a couple days. Haven't fed with any nutes yet

Noobiegrow

Noobiegrow

The new growth always starts of light green and will darken as it ages and grows. FFoF is hot and 1-2 weeks in the soil has what yr plant needs to gently get there. I don’t see any immediate issues so I’d say just water for another 2 weeks before introducing a light feed and working that up to max mfg recommendations. And with water use cal mag, even if on tap water. I water with cal mag every time . Has light nitrogen in it so it keeps her going
Yeah I haven't used any nutes yet and that what's I keep hearing is to use CalMag

Latest posts

Top Bottom