Nute, Foilar Or Bugs?

• Thread starter knowisking
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
knowisking

knowisking

I've noticed leaves like this a few weeks back but now it seems to have increased to more plants. I dug through soil and flipped leaves and no signs of bugs anywhere. I've read nutes and foilar can also play a role. Anyone experience this before?

Nute foilar or bugs
Nute foilar or bugs 2
Nute foilar or bugs 3
Nute foilar or bugs 4
LI grows

LI grows

It doesnt look like nute burn. Its a lot of damage, so you would probably see the bugs if that what it were... That leaves foliar. What are you using bleach? Try a different foliar.
It wouldnt hurt to use axamax or another neem.
Probably disease. Thats all i can say. good luck

knowisking

knowisking

It doesnt look like nute burn. Its a lot of damage, so you would probably see the bugs if that what it were... That leaves foliar. What are you using bleach? Try a different foliar.
It wouldnt hurt to use axamax or another neem.
Probably disease. Thats all i can say. good luck

Currently using Heavy 16 foilar

Bannacis

Bannacis

That doesn't look like foliar spray damage, heavy 16 shouldn't cause that. you don't want to get it on your skin or breath it.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Caterpillars are VERY good at disguising themselves, and the moment they feel breath or movement they freeze, many of them will also drop to the soil surface. I've found they can be incredibly difficult to find, despite their initial size. I personally will be surprised if you don't find a fat one in a week or two.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
It could be cat damage something is eating them

Moto

Moto

Check all the things stated above, but also you don't have a fan super close to that plant do you?? I have seen wind damage do some crazy bad damage..

knowisking

knowisking

I'll update and let you guys in on what I'm almost positive what caused the burn. Definitely no insects of any kind. I began searching more about foliar and found out that you can burn your leaves with high ppm nutes. I never thought about checking the ppm after creating a 1 gallon mix so I did and got a reading of "OR"! Yes my ppm's were off the chart as directed by Heavy 16. I have since sprayed 25% and all is good again. I can't say "do not follow heavy 16 directions" but I have 5 different strains and they all got burned. Hope this helps someone else.

hermit186

hermit186

Please do I would like to know as a rule if was a nut burn it would turn yellow and then brown on the edge.

knowisking

knowisking

I'm no expert but I know what I experienced, try it for yourself. Make a mix per Heavy 16 directions a few hours before 18 1k HPS are activated and share your results.

Latest posts

Top Bottom