Nute lineup

• Thread starter steelyeyes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

steelyeyes

As mentioned in my Cal Mag thread my plant have issues and in a day or two I'm going to dump and refill the res.

What's in my ebb and gro tank now is Aquaflakes A&B at the recommended PPM which worked out to around 1200 before adding Multi Zen, Cal Mag (2 ml per gallon), and Root excellerator. We run drip clean every three days or so.

pH runs 5.7-6.1, 600 watt lights at 24 inches from plant tops. Temps in the room run about 80 and it's 84 at the plant tops, got humidity up to 50% with a humidifier and that seems to be helping.

So am I missing anything or do you think my nutes are just out of balance from being in there for 3 weeks? We had to be out of town for two weeks and maybe we should have changed the res. before we left.

The plants are old for how tall they are. They've had issues like light too far away making them "leggy", low pH locking out nutes, and then low humidity when I changed my light cooling ventilation around to keep the room warmer. I'm just hoping to turn them around and get some evenly green leaves so I can go to 12/12 and see about budding them.

B

been

3 weeks between res changes can cause problems for big plants if the res is undersized. I think you're right.

S

steelyeyes

I took another look at the feed chart. There was a little color coded part I missed. I was running my nutes a bit too high. I'm flushing and starting over at about 900 ppm.

S

steelyeyes

The problem was nute burn I'm pretty sure. I dumped the rez., flushed and started over at 900 or so ppm.

Latest posts

Top Bottom