Nute lock out or different pheno?

• Thread starter Miked1988
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Miked1988

Miked1988

What do you guys think? the buds look decent but the color ways of the leaves got me wondering? Purple green yellow orange.. it’s a mixture of a lot of colors? All my other phenos of this strain look a lot different

it’s a seedling, strain is frosted cherry cookies from relentless genetics and I’m about 8weeks into flower now..

I know during the last days of flower it sucks a lot of the nutes from the leaves but the differnt colors had me curious

Nute lock out or different pheno
Nute lock out or different pheno 2
Nute lock out or different pheno 3
Miked1988

Miked1988

Btw i haven’t checked the runoff ppms yet.. cuz it’s a B***** to get in the back were shes at Lol.. I just wanted opinions first before I took every plant out to get to her..

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Oh no! Add Cal/Mag!

NO, do not add Cal/Mag. Just kidding. This is nothing to be concerned about. Looks great. Some strains and some phenos do this.

Miked1988

Miked1988

Oh no! Add Cal/Mag!

NO, do not add Cal/Mag. Just kidding. This is nothing to be concerned about. Looks great. Some strains and some phenos do this.
Lol dude u scared me at first until I saw the calmag! Lol thanks bro I’ve been through hell and back with this one ran into a phosphorus def when I flipped her the first time so I put her back in veg and finally after 9/10 months of waiting she’s flowering! Appreciate it!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom