Nute Or Nah..

• Thread starter Holdmybeer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Holdmybeer

Alright folks I'm brand new to cultivation and this site just want to clarify some conflicting info I've read. I've got 5 NL auto seedlings in well drained solo cups 60/40 coco/perlite in a 3x3 under a single cfl. They were germinated in a glass of luke warm water until taproot was 1/4" then placed 1cm deep in medium. I completely forgot to precharge my coco before planting I was too damn excited. should I give a minute dose of cal-mag (1/10th recommended) while they're just trying to get a foothold or no? I've kept my tap water sitting out to evaporate any chlorine present and ph it to 5.8. Any help would be appreciated. This entire hobby is daunting and slightly overwhelming. Thumbs up to all of you who make it look easy.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
You should start autos in their finishing pots, transplanting can stunt them. A light dose of calmag, microbes and unsulphered molasses wont hurt them

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Thanks I didn't know that about autos

Autos are a ticking time bomb so to speak. They will mature in a set amount of time (thats why they are autos) but if they fill out their root space too quickly they will begin to mature too early. So with that in mind you really dont want to ever set them back (no topping or training really with autos)

H

Holdmybeer

No LST at all? Just let her flower however she wants? Next leaf set I'll be moving them to 2 gallon pots. Thanks again for the info

Latest posts

Top Bottom