Nute Pack Mega Sale

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
The OG BIOWAR nute pack is on sale right now!

For those who are using mykos, azos, zho, etc..

The NUTE PACK has 125 CFU/gram of 4 different endo mycorrhizae species... that's 500 CFU/gram total. Dare to compare! It is the most concentrated myco product on the shelves, unless you want to spend huge $$$.

Not only that but it comes with 5 billion spores of each of the following species:

Azospirrilum (same as azos)
Frateuria
Bacillus megaterium
Rhizobium

^^^ all know NPK enhancers, meaning they will convert unusable NPK into the usable form.

People all love the root and foliar packs (myself included), but if you are in coco, peat, or soil... you are really missing out f you aren't inoculating with the nute pack. Once at first transplant and again when you up pot the plants to bigger containers. No need to use in flower! That means you don't need a lot of product. I use about a kilo of this every 2 weeks and I do a lot of inoculating. Probably more than the average farmer here.

Spread the word by mentioning OG_BIOWAR on instagram! I hate social media but this has been a great tool for me to get the word out to people who are spending a lot of money when OG BIOWAR is really the one stop shop for natural boosters, mycorrhizae, and remedies to root diseases and bugs.

-Cap

Tnelz

Tnelz

U know I hit the sale brother. Thank u again brother for always looking out for us! If u like azos get the nute pack. Cheaper contains azos plus a hundred other things. Blows azos out of the water. A little goes a long way too. Thanks again cap!

FiveAM

FiveAM

Cap how long does this stuff last? I mean if I buy a whole bunch now and don't always use a lot{small grow} am I good for awhile here? Respect.

Bill Murry

Bill Murry

Never used the products but still ordered couple nute packs and root pack to try out @Capulator TY for the heads up on the $$ would have grabbed the foliar pack but my bug's and Met-52 are rolling strong.

Greeneye04

Greeneye04

Can't go wrong with any of theses products.. I finally got my local shop to bring your products in a few months back.. The owner thanked me the other day and said feed back has been great and shits starting to fly off the show. Great products cap! Thanks.. I'm still sitting on buckets from the Black Friday sale. I use the nute pack just as cap mentioned in coco. Winning!

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Cap how long does this stuff last? I mean if I buy a whole bunch now and don't always use a lot{small grow} am I good for awhile here? Respect.

You are easily good for a solid year as long as you keep it under 85*

Paperchase

Paperchase

Wassup a cap is the nute pack just effective as putting it in the soil as it is too putting it in teas ?

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Wassup a cap is the nute pack just effective as putting it in the soil as it is too putting it in teas ?

Hi Paperchase, I top dress with the nute pack dry when I amend my beds, but you may apply as a water in as well, or dust the roots at transplant, or dunk them in solution.

I do not recommend the nute pack in a tea unless you plan on using the tea at full concentration. If you dilute the tea you will be diluting the mycorrhizae in the nute pack, which do not multiply at all when "brewed". Mycorrhizae need to be in the presence of plant root exudates before they will come out of stasis and start doing their thing.

I guess because the concentrations are so high, you could dilute it down 1 part tea to 6 parts water or nutrient solution and still get the same effect as other competitors (6 to 80 spores per gram depending on the brand vs nute pack 500 spores/gram)

PLOOKERKING

PLOOKERKING

20150220 134551
Thanksgiving was a sweet sale. Im gonna have to grab more. Cap is da dude of all dudes!!!! Many thanks my man you and your product rock!

Top Bottom