nute problems,please help

• Thread starter saunchman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

saunchman

Saunchmans 13 gallon/8 site w/co2 and Sealed room

whats up yall/Im a newbee at this i only have a couple grows under my belt LOL..Im running a 8 site 13gallon undercurent/sealed room 11 by16/co2 propane burner/8 600 watt/humidifiers/i sealed my window 29,500 btu ac unit/im scrubbing/house and garden nutes/r/o to 100 gallon res to gravity drip feed to float valve to my bucks for the water system...im at day 18 in veg/bought clones(pre veg)from dispensary/ect. my problem is the nutes i cannot figure out what im doing wrong/there burning or?what nute problem do u guys think i have...Im comepletly gratefull for all u guys Texas/ jalisco/ jack/ and all u guys gave me the inspiration for this maddness LOL!!!!...I have been following the House and Garden nutes to a T until about 4 days ago when i noticed yellowing/I reduced my ec from 1.2 to 1.0 and still yellowing???My co2 raises to 2000 ppm then slowly drops to about 1300 then starts agian is this fine?/my room temp is 82-85/my res and bucks are 69 water temp/my humidity varies from 42-52 i should be higher i think?I foilar spray w/azatrol and magic green.......WHAT DO U GUYS THINK???-saunchman
100_05741.JPG
100_0551.JPG
100_0549.JPG
100_05521.JPG

S

saunchman

Unknown strain too

club says it OG-when i got them they were called Pre veg OG at about 10-12 inches very sparce tall lanky/ but thats all they had,I treated for mites that came w/them LOL mites gone tho for sure...I cannot lie the problem started very soon after i got the clones/ ive already clipped 2-3 cup full of dead leaves or 50% or more of the leaf was dead/they looked sick stunned and unhealthy what do i do????im at day 16 in veg/it seems there is new growth buts its not explosive like TEX/I clip the dead leaves off and still notice more turning by the next day or 2....

S

saunchman

more pics of room

Any help w anything u notice is awesome-thanks guys-
100_0561.JPG
100_05621.JPG
100_0560.JPG
100_05541.JPG
saunchman

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Humidity is a little low. I don't see any major issues it seems like your doing everything ok . Roots good? Id say ec is a touch low.1.2 1.4 maybe. Your ph good?

S

saunchman

more pics/ph is 5.6/roots are good too..

if i up my nutes wont it burn them more/or do u think i have lack of nutrients?thanks man
100_0548.JPG
100_0570.JPG
100_05582.JPG
100_05561.JPG

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

It looks more like a combo of heat, light burn,light bleaching maybe deficiency. Is it 85 on top the ac or at plants.

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

It looks like his rez chiller and airpumps are in a separate room. Kinda hard to tell though. Looks to me like his shit is setup right.

S

saunchman

wow

Im burning 6 out of 8 lights right now? do u think there to close to the plants?or too much light in veg?.........at the tops of the plants it around the same temp give or take a few?I have co2 tho correct?it should be 82-85 even in veg right?.....

S

saunchman

re

my chiller and air pumps are outside the room too/I will take another pic so u can see the combo..when lights turn on im checking for root aphids-isnt it bad tho to pull up and check the roots?

K

killakron

yo roots look pretty brown there, u running aquashield? great white? ZHO? any other bennies? i'd say you got rot, i'd flush with a tiny bit of physan20 or zone with the water level up as high as you can for a 12 hours and crown feed over and over with physan water to clear netpots, start mixing your new nutes at lower EC, .8~ let them mix for a day to homogenize and stabillze, then drain physan refill with plain water for quick rinse, 1-2 hours cycle at max capacity and crown feed again to rinse. then drain and add new nutes at regular level with aquashield at 3 ml/gal ad top feed with great white lightly, will perk your crop right up almost certainely as i feel your environment is not the cause of this problem. be sure that all the netpots are thoroughly rinsed and none of the roots are sticking to the lids of the containers. lots of work but may save weeks, or possibly even the crop. good luck man peace

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Why am I not seeing any pictures of roots. Where they at?

S

saunchman

re

i bought a magnifier checked the roots no rot or aphids anywhere/just pearly whites ...Ill take a few new pics in a couple days to compare yellowing if anymore on the leaves sorry no root pics i think its bad to disturb the plant right?

D

dino

to saunchman

try checking what h&g has in micro-nutes-if your not using their kelp extract as a supplement, then i believe you'e looking at no micro-nutes. For some reason they removed it from the shelves for a while but i noticed it's back now.

D

dino

saunchman

if you're using h&g nutes, check your micro-nutes. For a while h&g stopped shelving their kelp extract for some reason without mentioning to anyone their basic flakes had no micros in it. I might be wrong but your pics look vaguely familiar.

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

I'd run a salt flush for a 12-24 hr period then run then run the nutes at a reduced EC at 0.5-0.7 and run your CO2 at no more than 1500 ppm.

Latest posts

Top Bottom