Nutes and Auto's Scared To

• Thread starter oLd1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oLd1

oLd1

I'm using Happy Frog but my Son mixed up some Nutes for my Auto's.

I'm thinking no.

He also mixed up some for my Photo's which are Blooming. I'm thinking ok on them.

oLd1

Moshmen

Moshmen

Pics ? What nutes ? What auto how old? Need way more info if ya want these guys/gals to help

oLd1

oLd1

They are Gorilla Glue, Girl Scout Cookies and Bruce Banner, 4 weeks old.

Not sure I think it is liquid bloom stuff from Fox Farm. Not the Monster Bloom.

He just mixed it up said give it to the Ladies that wouldn’t hurt them. Also mixed up other for my Photo White Widow.

Said something about cutting Fan Leaves off my Auto’s and left.

oLd1

Moshmen

Moshmen

Sounds like you need ask him with out any info we can’t help

budgie

budgie

I give
My autos big bloom grow big tiger bloom,
I start off with teaspoon of grow big,try not to use tiger bloom just if the plant needs it,plus Epsom salts calmag

oLd1

oLd1

Well not allowed around my own plants. Yesterday I decided to cut some Fan Leaves and my wife jumped all over me. She told our Son.

He looked at them said I did a good job but I’m still no longer to do anything. He is going to feed them tomorrow.

I dislocated both Shoulders so I could only cut so much. LOL 🤔

oLd1

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Well not allowed around my own plants. Yesterday I decided to cut some Fan Leaves and my wife jumped all over me. She told our Son.

He looked at them said I did a good job but I’m still no longer to do anything. He is going to feed them tomorrow.

I dislocated both Shoulders so I could only cut so much. LOL 🤔

oLd1
I love this... Ata boy 👍

If you have photos growers will have better idea of the nutrient needs. Also be careful not to overdo the bloom nutes.... many growers give a bit to much PK and cut N to early.

oLd1

oLd1

I love this... Ata boy 👍

If you have photos growers will have better idea of the nutrient needs. Also be careful not to overdo the bloom nutes.... many growers give a bit to much PK and cut N to early.
Oh these are Auto’s.

oLd1

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
autos are the same plant with the same feeding needs, they did not morph into elephants. they need some kine of nutrients. just because they are auto, does not mean they are auto feeding.

so if your son has been growing he probably mixed the right things. in the first few weeks they had enough in the ff soil. now they need food.

so... maybe they dont want you to do anything not because you do it good or badly... MAYBE IT IS THE HEALING FROM BUSTED SHOULDERS!!!!

oLd1

oLd1

autos are the same plant with the same feeding needs, they did not morph into elephants. they need some kine of nutrients. just because they are auto, does not mean they are auto feeding.

so if your son has been growing he probably mixed the right things. in the first few weeks they had enough in the ff soil. now they need food.

so... maybe they dont want you to do anything not because you do it good or badly... MAYBE IT IS THE HEALING FROM BUSTED SHOULDERS!!!!
Well one Shoulder will never work. The other one I fell tilling and dislocated it, it is getting better. For now it is a pain in the Back Side.

Son knows about The Ladies and checks on mine regular. He lives down the road and is here checking on the old man.

oLd1

GanjaFarmer24

GanjaFarmer24

I gave my friend a gallon of mixed nutes for his grow but I realized I made it too strong for his stage of growth. I told him he could use it, just cut it with an equal amount of tap water.

oLd1

oLd1

Well my Son came by. Pruned some more Fan Leaves.

Had him scared. Told him I found couple Leaf Hoppers and killed them.

How did you kill them? He thought I had sprayed. I just mashed them with my fingers. Oh ok.

oLd1

Latest posts

Top Bottom