Nutes and Soil, AN and Cutting Edge

• Thread starter Sirius
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Sirius

I did a run w/Cutting Edge 3part, Humtea, Uncle Johns, Plant Amp and Humboldt's Gravity in rockwool... Next run was AN Conn.. full line but instead of AN microbes I used humtea.. all in ffof and roots organics... The first run was much better all around.. Would you suggest it was because of the nutrients or the rockwool? All water was 0ppm before adding nutes and ph balanced.. and I followed strict environment control as well as well as flowering times... second run even had a longer veg under higher wattage!

S

Sirius

I used the hugo grodans for the first and 2 gallon bags for the second

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

I would think the rockwool was it.
That stuff can be tricky to use.
If used perfectly then some people swear by it.
Just my opinion.

T

THC_Farmer

the connie with all the additive at the recomended nute calculator strengths is what made you yield suffer alittle and also great white is a innoculant that is like pirahna and tarantula and voodoo juice all in one. connie needs very little supplementation if any just use a innoculant and fowering booster and that it. and for soil mix what the calc says and double the amount of water so its cut in half by strength then 2 plain ro waterings in between the next feed. just plain old ro and no need to adjust the plain ro irrigations ph as it is useless cause it has no buffering capabilites unless there is some type of ppm or ec to it, it will just take on the mediums ph as soon as it hits it.

anctually were i get my AN stuff the guy told me not to even bother with getting pirahna and tarantual and voodoo and just to get great white. and he pretty much exclusively sells an stuff www.discountadvancednutrients.com

Top Bottom