Nutes during the vegative stage???

• Thread starter Miiikke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Miiikke

Miiikke

What should I be using 12 weeks into veg with heavy training and defoliation? Ive been using fish fertilizer at 50% and just started seeing tip burn at about 11 weeks. Leaves looked good up to then, should I increase the fish feetilizer or decrease, or add other nutes?

Nutes during the vegative stage
Nutes during the vegative stage 2
threatco

threatco

I would make sure you are watering it with fresh water in between feedings. When healthy it should want to drink up some pure clean water while it consumes the available nutrients. Ratio/schedules may vary. But if it was me I would feed that plant maybe every 5 days, and if it needs water in between give it pure water.

Miiikke

Miiikke

I would make sure you are watering it with fresh water in between feedings. When healthy it should want to drink up some pure clean water while it consumes the available nutrients. Ratio/schedules may vary. But if it was me I would feed that plant maybe every 5 days, and if it needs water in between give it pure water.
Thank you! I feed my soil plant with liquid nutes in the water which I give about every 5 to 7 days. How could I give pure water in between if I feed every week? I let the top 2 to 3 inches dry out before watering again To keep out fungus gnats and by that time its time to feed again.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Everyone uses different stuff, i use botanacare pro grow during veg, i start at 3 weeks or 3 sets, go light 1.5ml per USgal then water down ie dont pour straight from jug, it does not mess with ph and never burned a plant in veg, i grow autoflowers 2 plants per run perpetually last grow 3 bears & 1 ghost haze.

20210214 144613
20210217 144031
20210305 132332
Miiikke

Miiikke

Everyone uses different stuff, i use botanacare pro grow during veg, i start at 3 weeks or 3 sets, go light 1.5ml per USgal then water down ie dont pour straight from jug, it does not mess with ph and never burned a plant in veg, i grow autoflowers 2 plants per run perpetually last grow 3 bears & 1 ghost haze.
Thanks so much!!! Do you think this would compare with what you are talking about? I know it says three parts, but I will use this one for beg maybe easing in some supplements should I add in yours and run to main fertilizers at 1/4 dose each or 1 fertilizer starting at 50% with supplements?

64A6165D 4536 42A3 8C24 831FB8C86017
Miiikke

Miiikke

What a joke!!🤣 the thread is in the micro section, and I got nothing but invalidated hate and opinions when the point of the grow was to fine a sweet spot of training and yeild, there ja nothing wrong with overshooting in a trial run, I put up with all the ignorance for nothing. Fuck yall and this site. @Aqua Man your a fucking joke, and your fat as fuck I know it. Yall make me wanna stop smoking how can yall be so fucking lame, we’re growing drugs!! 🖕🏼

Bluntsmoke

Bluntsmoke

What a joke!!🤣 the thread is in the micro section, and I got nothing but invalidated hate and opinions when the point of the grow was to fine a sweet spot of training and yeild, there ja nothing wrong with overshooting in a trial run, I put up with all the ignorance for nothing. Fuck yall and this site. @Aqua Man your a fucking joke, and your fat as fuck I know it. Yall make me wanna stop smoking how can yall be so fucking lame, we’re growing drugs!! 🖕🏼
You must have posted this in the wrong thread I don't see anything but good answers here

Latest posts

Top Bottom