Nutes for outdoor autos?

• Thread starter dankbank
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dankbank

Hello everyone,

I have decided to get some Iranian Autos from the Doc and give em a go this summer. I am going to use 5 gallon bucket due to maneuverability and security.

I was going to use flora novas grow and bloom for basic nutes as well as some root helper for the first few weeks of growing to help get some good strong roots.

questions:

-Do you think these nutes will be sufficient? if not what would you reccomend?

-Any rooting nutes you would reccomend?

-Any soil brands u would reccomend that would be sufficient for this situation?(i have heard miracle grow would be quick and easy, i was also looking at ROOTS organic soil but i dont know if i would need some more nutrients in the soil originally if i am going to go with the super nove grow and bloom with using Roots organic soil)

and in case you didnt get it from my questons this is my FIRST grow ever. I have been doing a lot of research on growing and on these autos but anything that you guys could give me to help me out here would be great.

W

wiklund

Hi!

I use high quality soil, cow and chicken poo :)
Ripen in the last weeks. Works great for me.

Peace

D

dankbank

Hi!

I use high quality soil, cow and chicken poo :)
Ripen in the last weeks. Works great for me.

Peace

now i do have horses but i would like to go with the flora nova nutes, but just in case how would i go about using the the horse crap with my plants such as time wise. and obviously it has to be horse crap that is about a year old right? but would i just mix that into the original soil mix right off the batt of should i add it when the bloom cycle hits

Top Bottom