Nutes - Plant Magic Plus

• Thread starter ThcPhil
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ThcPhil

ThcPhil

I am looking for users of this brand of nutes to help me decide whether to carry on feeding them with this brand, I have plant magic plus 'grow' and I will switch to bloom within a week therefore I'm not too sure if the bloom will also give me an outstanding growth as my currently nute is doing...
I don't know if I should keep on the same brand or try something different because I haven't seen anyone else use this brand but maybe someone here have so please let me know your results

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I am looking for users of this brand of nutes to help me decide whether to carry on feeding them with this brand, I have plant magic plus 'grow' and I will switch to bloom within a week therefore I'm not too sure if the bloom will also give me an outstanding growth as my currently nute is doing...
I don't know if I should keep on the same brand or try something different because I haven't seen anyone else use this brand but maybe someone here have so please let me know your results
never used them ,but will say this,they are all pretty much the same and you even said you have great results in veg ,roll with them,comes down to you and reading the plant,with results you speek stick with it

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

We all get put on to new nutes by word of mouth. Very rarely will I just throw a new brand in there and truse it to have no adverse effects

RG420

RG420

I'v been using there organic Old timers range, grow/bloom for years now! always happy with my end product. I would say if your doing well in veg with there chem line then definitely go with there bloom, what medium are you growing in?

Latest posts

Top Bottom