Nutes!!!!!! What do YOU use? Schedule?

• Thread starter GoldenDragondnw
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Also has anyone used this

Humboldts Secret Starter Kit Pack – World's Best Indoor & Outdoor Plant Fertilizer and Nutrient System: Base A & B – Golden Tree – Flower Stacker – Plant Enzymes – CalMag & Iron https://a.co/d/6mlXShG

I'm thinking of trying nutes on a grow just for fun it'll be for smoke only I don't use nutes when breeding for sure.

So has anyone used this and to what effect? Thanks in advance all you nuties! 😆 🐉

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Anyone looking to buy Gaia green umm they just messaged me this code for 50% off. Anyone interested can use it.

Thanks for your sincerity, we will also love you to try our product and share your review to us . The Gaia green Community is doing a 50% discount along side with free shipping any where in the world. Contact our sales representative via email address now provide them with this coupon code GAIARICHNUTE.

[email protected]

H

hilbert

Jack's 321 + Impello Bioscience's Continuum, Dune (silica), and Tundra (PK booster).

I use recharge once a week in veg and usually discontinue the impello stuff at about week 5 of flower. I also add Mr. Fulvic to every watering, even through the last two weeks when I flush.

M

monkey47

I use Hesi I don't think allot of people know the brand but they don't have an overly extended productline. The basics and only a couple of snake oil supplements. I use it for dwc and I have no ph problems. I average around 0.8 dried but under 250 watt hps. I almost never switch out the nutes I just top feed and follow the feeding schedule. Hesi nutes are also chelated and when they first came to market they claimed not to need a ph meter but they don't make that claim anymore. When I mix my solution the ph is around 6.5. I then lower it to 5.8 because I do dwc.

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
I use Gaia Green All Purpose and Power Bloom with Epsom salt, gypsum and azomite. I also add mycorrhizae. I reuse my soil, but add new amendments each time I mix it for a new grow. Those include earthworm castings, perlite and maybe rice hulls or coco coir.

M

monkey47

I bought the complete line from hessi its a dutch brand they don't have to many bullshit add ons and I just put in the amount they put on the chart. It's one of the cheaper brands.

I run dwc and I have no problems with ph stabillity I don't even switch out the nutes I just top feed.

I get 0.8 gram/watt
I putt rooted clones under a ts600 for 2 weeks and then they go under 250 watt hps on 12/12. Fills out my scrog net perfectly.

Top Bottom