Nutri- life A,B,C powder and heavy harvest liquid formula

• Thread starter Gnostic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Gnostic

Has anyone else tried this product out of BC. Been running powder for about 2 years now and could not be happier. I do run their Extreme nitro (early flower booster, 8-46-29) a new product called gen r8 is out for use in early flower opposite weeks (0-40-30) and the late flower hardener and mass maker T-N-T (0-50-0). I have also run the liquid heavy harvest 3 part.
these are both great nutes I really am hooked on the powders. ease of mixing and use combined with economy, except for tnt ouch that shit expensive liquid 0-50-0.

This is the H2O2 company for most of us little muscled up water drop.

SensiNatty

SensiNatty

Gnostic, I hope you read this. I am looking into nutrilife products, and I'm having a hard time finding out the details. Which ones are powders? The NPK levels are so high on some of them, I figured that they must be powders. I don't see much of their stuff on store shelves, but I can order it online. I like the idea of switching to powdered products, so I'm not paying for water. What do you think?

SensiNatty

SensiNatty

Also, the descriptions on their website are lengthy, but vague. I read several paragraphs about Heavyweight, and I couldn't figure out what was in it. Went out a picked up a bottle. It's molasses. -__-

Top Bottom