Nutrient Advice

• Thread starter konakings
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
konakings

konakings

Aloha All,

Thanks for checking out my thread. Im looking for some help or guidance with my nutrient lineup. Im growing in coco (botanicare moisture mix) in coco tek pots. Using ebb and flow recirculating with a 50 gallon res and an air stone. Two, 1k super sized hoods above my 4x 8 table. Fairly standard grow. Right now this lineup costs me around $350 per run for my table.

Ive used the cutting edge 3 part with a lot of success. Along with the HCO gravity, snowstorm combo. Crystal burst has been a nice addition. Added some H&G products last run as I love the roots excel. Got good results, but I dont want to be redundant or border on any toxicity levels. On the same note I want to cover all my bases and make sure no deficiencies can rear their ugly heads. All qualified advice is gratefully accepted, just be sure to know that you know what your talking about.

So, my question is looking at my nutrient lineup what would you add or subtract from it to make it "right" for you? Or do you have another formula that you like? Thanks for your time. Any questions please feel free to ask.

Cheers,
M

CE= cutting edge, HCO = humboldt countys own, SNS = sierra natural sciences, H&G = house and garden.

My LineUp:

Cutting Edge 3 part
CE Micro
CE Grow
CE Bloom

Additives:

SNS 604A
Cal Mag
CE Sugaree
HCO SnowStorm
HCO Gravity
HCO Crystal Burst

H&G Magic Green
H&G Bud XL
H& G Drip Clean
H& G Roots Excel
H&G Top Booster
H&G Shooting Powder
H&G MultiZen

Great White SubCulture

Foliar Spray Veg:
H&G Magic Green
Actinovate
Sns 244

Foliar Spray Bloom:
H&G Magic Green
HCO Purple Maxx
SNS 604B

konakings

konakings

And just for the record... I know Im throwing too much at it.... hence the thread to trim this nute lineup down...

Thanks for any advice you have!

K

kushtrees

Check out the top sticky about gravity being toxic I personally wouldnt use the hco additives if your using the full hg line additives they're pretty complete in terms of what you want besides base nutes

If your using the whole hg line might as well just use hg base nutes as well, cutting edge is more overpriced IMO at least hg is sort of concentrated... Look at CE mag amp it's like super over priced Epsom salt

Kiss is the way to go man less is more when you add soo much your chances of messing up ratios and making mistakes increases

hiboy

hiboy

thats alot of cash to spend every time. Not saying dont do it,
Basics are base fertilizer part a and b
bud enhancer-big bud
root enhancer-roots excell
medium cleaner-hygrozyme
carboload
i love b52, u can smell the vitamins in there
silicate for strong plants- rhino skin or protek silicate
and overdrive-ripener
and to add for veg
liquid karma
superthrive

hb

konakings

konakings

Thanks for the advice KushTrees. If you check out my lineup I dont use the mag amp or plant amp I supplement with Cal Mag instead. KISS is the exact reason why I created this thread. For the moment Im sticking with CE base nutes. Ive had better results with them than with the H&G Coco A+B base nutes. They run cleaner and better imho. I love the other h&g products. Roots Excell, Shooting Powder, Bud xl. IMHO I cannot find a better combination out there. Just wanted to know if any heads here could help me tweak it to work perfect.

I want to get a schedule to work around those key ingredients. The Ultrasnowstorm from HCO is awesome, along with their crystal burst. I have heard the warnings about Gravity (it is an AMAZING product) and after a lot of research I am still on the fence. It hasn't been proven to me yet that it is as dangerous as phosphoload, eagle 20 etc etc... Do you have some information that I dont? I appreciate any information.

But getting back to the point... Looking for a solution that includes these above additives more or less, just adjusted so that there is no double ups or bases not covered.

Hiboy I seriously enjoyed your grow diary. Did you find out which bulbs work better for you? The dual arc or the hps? I appreciate your advice is that your personal nute line? Overdrive is a great product. Yup, lots of cash, Im not opposed to spending money just trying to get a streamlined nute lineup that still kicks my girls into high gear.

Cheers,
M

Latest posts

Top Bottom