Nutrient alternatives!! Advice please! Help?! :(

• Thread starter wooitzme
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

wooitzme

Hello Farmers,

So I have been growing for quite some time now but noticed that my recipe is in need of some tuning lol I am not asking for any freebies of new recipes (unless someone is really really generous and wanting to give away their 2-3lbs a light recipe:p) but asking if there are any alternatives to my nutes. Any and all input is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Veg: (nutrients used every week unless stated differently)
Roots Excelurator (only first week of transplant)
Grotek's Pro-Silicate
Grotek's VitaMax
American Hydroponic's Dark Energy
Nutrilife's SM-90
Hygrozyme
Grandma Enggy's Fulvic
Super Nutrients SVA & SVB

Flower: (nutrients used every week unless stated differently)
Grotek's Pro-Silicate (only first 2 weeks)
Grotek's Vitamax
American Hydro's Dark Energy (All but last 2 weeks of flower)
Nutrilife's SM-90
Hygrozyme
Grandma Enggy's Fulvic
AN's Bud Blood (only first week)
AN's CarboLoad (only first 2 weeks)
AN's Bud Candy (all but first 2 weeks)
AN's Big Bud (only during weeks 3,4,5,6)
AN's Overdrive (only last 3 weeks)
AN's Bud Factor X (all but first 2 weeks)
General Hydro's Floralicious Plus (all but first 2 weeks)
Super Nutrients SBA & SBB

I know that is a crap load of nutes I'm using but this is how I learned and this is what is giving me 1.5-1.75 a light for now. :( Sad thing is... these costs an arm and a leg :(x100

AdvancedBioHydroponics

AdvancedBioHydroponics

Wow, if I needed all that I think I would just give it up........

It has never been the nutrients or "recipe" that brings scale breaking yields, in fact the most successful have came when KISS was enforced strictly and VERY few products were used! That is the truth.....your environment is where you gain the most benefits from and that is really where most should concentrate there efforts on improving.

There is a much easier and for sure less expensive way to provide excellent plant nutrition. A good base nutrient and a PK booster is at the most that is needed. Depending on the method your using to grow a root inoculate would be helpful as well.

Stop buying Big Mike from AN new cars and houses whatever you do!!! He doesnt need anymore I assure you!!

For additional additives, a silica is a good idea and a great tool to have on hand, maybe some H202 for cleaning and sterilizing tanks of bacteria.

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

Hello Farmers,

So I have been growing for quite some time now but noticed that my recipe is in need of some tuning lol I am not asking for any freebies of new recipes (unless someone is really really generous and wanting to give away their 2-3lbs a light recipe:p) but asking if there are any alternatives to my nutes. Any and all input is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Veg: (nutrients used every week unless stated differently)
Roots Excelurator (only first week of transplant)(CAPS BENNIES)
Grotek's Pro-Silicate
Grotek's VitaMax (SUPERTHRIVE AND KELP)
American Hydroponic's Dark Energy(WHAT ARE USING THIS FOR?)
Nutrilife's SM-90(AS A SURFACTANT, DAWN)
Hygrozyme
Grandma Enggy's Fulvic(GROW MORE HUMIC)
Super Nutrients SVA & SVB(AGE OLD GROW)

Flower: (nutrients used every week unless stated differently)
Grotek's Pro-Silicate (only first 2 weeks)
Grotek's Vitamax
American Hydro's Dark Energy (All but last 2 weeks of flower)
Nutrilife's SM-90
Hygrozyme
Grandma Enggy's Fulvic
AN's Bud Blood (only first week)(GROTEK'S VERSION)
AN's CarboLoad (only first 2 weeks)(MOLASSES)
AN's Bud Candy (all but first 2 weeks)(MOLASSES)
AN's Big Bud (only during weeks 3,4,5,6)
AN's Overdrive (only last 3 weeks)(TRY DROPPING IT)
AN's Bud Factor X (all but first 2 weeks)(TRY DROPPING IT)
General Hydro's Floralicious Plus (all but first 2 weeks)(WHAT'S THIS FOR?)
Super Nutrients SBA & SBB (AGE OLD BLOOM)

I know that is a crap load of nutes I'm using but this is how I learned and this is what is giving me 1.5-1.75 a light for now. :( Sad thing is... these costs an arm and a leg :(x100

TexBud

TexBud

Dang, my head and grow journal would be over whelmed by that list!! ABH has it right--KISS. But if your happy with the results (don't fix if it's not broken). Yes I see your dollars going up in smoke. That is way I use base nutrients with the only addition of molasses. That keeps my dollar figure down, my girls happy, and myself up in smoke! I KISS everything I do. I'm not spending time, money, or heart/soul fixing something that works. BTW I'm getting about the same results.

Good luck with your chemistry project,

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

Good luck with your chemistry project,

More awesome advice.....lol....:confused::rolleyes:o_O

Maybe try helping him find subs so he can begin his path of enlightenment? Thats what he is asking for help with....

Lots of people began on expensive nutes and worked out good substitutes across the years. Which is what makes people sharing their experiences (not opinions) on this site so awesome.

Top Bottom