Nutrient Amounts for MPB System

• Thread starter canaguy27
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

canaguy27

My 10 plant system will go online here in three weeks. I need to calculate the amount of nutes needed. With the buckets, lines, and reservoirs property filled, how many gallons are in your system (approx).

I am going to run Humboldt Nutrients too bc I get wholesale pricing on them. Wish me luck.

Apache69

Apache69

My 10 plant system will go online here in three weeks. I need to calculate the amount of nutes needed. With the buckets, lines, and reservoirs property filled, how many gallons are in your system (approx).

I am going to run Humboldt Nutrients too bc I get wholesale pricing on them. Wish me luck.

Good luck brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:very_first_smiley:

L

legalizethis

Premium Member
Supporter
my 7 bucket system is using a 100 gal rez. i tested the system with no plants. my rez is 35% filled with the water fully pumping through the system.

im guessing with 10 plants....depending on which tote you use i would suggest 100-130 gallons you would need for your system.

good luck brother

chrometrichs

chrometrichs

The first time you fill your system take the time to carefully measure out how much water your putting in. I used a 5 gallon bucket and just marked off each 5 gallon increment. My 100 gallon res and system holds about 200-225 gallons.

Latest posts

Top Bottom