Nutrient burn and a deficiency at the same time?

• Thread starter chiefquattro19
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

chiefquattro19

what’s up everyone. Currently on my 3rd grow and ran into a problem i cant seem to figure out. I have a Mothman x Starfox Autoflower that was doing well til about 2weeks ago. I was running Emerald Harvest 2 part nutrient with the extras except king cola at about 75% strength and started to notice what i thought was nute burn. At max my ppms would hit 450/500. This already seemed low for flower but I dialed it back to around 50% because of the fried leaf tips and it would still feed like crazy, like 60-80ppm drop in 24hrs. I did run into some pH issues where it would run up to like 7 but i usually get it back down to 6.1 and there were a few times where it sat around 6.4/5 for a day or 2. Now im at week 4 and i definitely think its a deficiency but not sure whats missing. My questions are, can you have nutrient burn and a deficiency at the same time? Is there a deficiency that looks like burn starting out but is actually a sign that something is missing? What’s considered a normal drop in PPMs or should it always be stable as the water level drops? Any advice would be appreciated.

Im running this is a DWC setup with 5gal buckets and a Medicgrow mini-sun 320W. Water temps seem to be fine and ambient temp/RH is 74F/50% rh.

Nutrient burn and a deficiency at the same time
Nutrient burn and a deficiency at the same time 2
Nutrient burn and a deficiency at the same time 3
Nutrient burn and a deficiency at the same time 4

Latest posts

Top Bottom