Nutrient Burn or Deficiency

• Thread starter hiimhere
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
hiimhere

hiimhere

I know you guys likely see tons of these threads, and I've taken my time to look around at write ups and such but wanted some expert visual inspection.

I have grown a few times in hydro now, this is a plant I'm going to mother and it is in soil. I'm currently using General Organics products for nutrients and using R/O water.
Nutrient burn or deficiencyNutrient burn or deficiency 2Nutrient burn or deficiency 3

hiimhere

hiimhere

Underside of leaves are clean. Just the spots showing through where they are damaged.

Haze Zues

Haze Zues

Hard to tell without inspecting in person, but your roots may need to breath a little. You may want to re-pot in a 2-5 gallon container, and make sure your medium is not too dense. I use ocean forest, but I cut it with either light warrior or coco, so my roots get plenty of oxygen.

iscrog4food

iscrog4food

1st pic looks like nute or wind burn, 2nd looks like P or K def. Te third pic looks fine to me.

hiimhere

hiimhere

Thanks for your replies. I'm going to ride out with just water for the next few days and move it into a slightly bigger smart pot. I'm trying to keep the size of it down as this is just a mother I don't want it to get very big. I'm using ocean forest as well, although right now it's just purely ocean forest so when I move it to the smart pot I'll work some more perlite into the soil.

P

paulycali

Looks to me like Cal-Mag deficiency. Your going to need that especially when using r/o water. General organics make their own brand. Also give them a foliar spray if you can

Latest posts

Top Bottom