Nutrient burn or light stress

• Thread starter benjones
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

benjones

@Aqua Man ok, I’m tagging out before I cause any damage. 😀

@benjones your in good hands now. Nice grow!

L8r
Thanks @Zen_Seeker . No guesses as to who on this thread had helped me along the way

Thank you @hillbil

I’ll give that a go @Aquaman . Should I water everyday until I get run off ?

Madmax

Madmax

I thought that was wierd having high ph but nutrient runoff was high..usually it’s the other way around with low ph of media…it made a whole lot of sense when Aqua man said to increase your fertigation…

B

benjones

I thought that was wierd having high ph but nutrient runoff was high..usually it’s the other way around with low ph of media…it made a whole lot of sense when Aqua man said to increase your fertigation…
Hi mate how’s it going .

I will try to increase the fertigation . Hopefully that helps

B

benjones

Sorry mate I should have updated you . My first grow went ok . I got a bit of mold which didn’t help . I couldn’t reduce the rh . I have a dehumidifier coming in the next few days which will help . My AC in the drying room also packed up so it dried in 27c plus 🥲

Madmax

Madmax

Sorry mate I should have updated you . My first grow went ok . I got a bit of mold which didn’t help . I couldn’t reduce the rh . I have a dehumidifier coming in the next few days which will help . My AC in the drying room also packed up so it dried in 27c plus 🥲
Yeah I’ve had both those problems .not much you can do in an instant when such things happen.hopefully the dehuey fixes the mold issues..looks like your set for another great harvest.🙌

Top Bottom