Nutrient burn or something else?

• Thread starter Garbage_bear
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Garbage_bear

Garbage_bear

Howdy y'all. So this is a Black Dog Kush seedling that I started (from seed) in root riot plugs. I transplanted this one into this pot filled with Fox Farm potting soil a couple of weeks ago. I am trying to figure out why this plant looks like it does. My guess is it is nutrient burn from the potting soil. I also thought maybe my light was too close so I moved it up a little(300 watt LED). Does this look like a burn or something else. Thanks in advance

Garbage_bear

Garbage_bear

Screen Shot 2022 01 20 at 21759 PM

visajoe1

visajoe1

soil is fine, new growth looks great, now sure what the light is but if its 300w from the wall it should be 36" at least above this seedling.

also agree with @mysticepipedon, overwatered.

dont touch the pot for at least 4 days or so, it should be lightweight before watering again.

FrankWhite41

FrankWhite41

Looks to me like you watered the leaves and the light fried them. Don't pour over the leaves in future.

G

growops123

i mean if you look at over watered plants it looks nothing like it being over watered imo....it looks like transplant shock with nutrient burn....give it some time should be fine...i planted seeds in fox farm soil before roots are very sensitive when there in early veg like that....

Garbage_bear

Garbage_bear

i mean if you look at over watered plants it looks nothing like it being over watered imo....it looks like transplant shock with nutrient burn....give it some time should be fine...i planted seeds in fox farm soil before roots are very sensitive when there in early veg like that....
Ding Ding Winner Winner Chicken Dinner! They pulled through fine and produced some fine herb.

G

growops123

mine have nutrient lock and are stunted....i think they might be starting to come back...looked exactly like yours...how do u mange ur ph did you even monitor it?

Top Bottom