Nutrient Burn?

• Thread starter Cashcrop
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cashcrop

Cashcrop

Anybody have any idea what this is? I think possibly nute burn. It happens after my last feeding.

Nutrient burn
katelyn

katelyn

Can you take a picture with the light off? Led light pics arent much good to the eye

justiceman

justiceman

I'd say definitely nutrient burn. Are you in soil? If so maybe Fox Farms Ocean Forest? What and how much did you feed her?

katelyn

katelyn

Whays your ph? Just keep feeding em water they got plenty of nutes...

iKharon

iKharon

Little info...

"
  • Blocks the absorption of other elements such as calcium, magnesium, zinc and iron.
  • Given this situation, you should flush the roots with at least triple the amount of water than the capacity of the pot; you can also add any component that helps to flush the salts away and leach the substrate. Then, you should water with a light, complete and balanced nutrient solution.

Cashcrop

Cashcrop

Little info...

"
  • Blocks the absorption of other elements such as calcium, magnesium, zinc and iron.
  • Given this situation, you should flush the roots with at least triple the amount of water than the capacity of the pot; you can also add any component that helps to flush the salts away and leach the substrate. Then, you should water with a light, complete and balanced nutrient solution.
Yeah I've already flushed with clearex and just been doing water since. I'll go back to nutes next week

justiceman

justiceman

I know that burn. I knew it was FFOF! First few weeks in FFOF only plain water. If you recently tranplanted into a bigger container for flower then you reset the nutrition levels to "high"again.

Definitely went a bit much on the PK booster. Less is more especially in soil and ESPECIALLY in FFOF. It is very hot already. Barely needs anything extra to get a good yield.

I'd be gving her plain water for now. I woudln't worry too much about ph in FFOF. Its very stable especially with all the calcium it has. This occurence will probably affect your final yield but if you treat her nice from now on she should be ok and it won't be an incredible difference. If she keeps burning yield will be reduced significantly. Remember. Less is more. PK boosters are usually super strong too.

Last edited:
katelyn

katelyn

Little info...

"
Was trying to think of how to put what u said. Flowering plants dont need to be plowed with nutrients! Maybe once a week along with bloom booster

Cashcrop

Cashcrop

Yeh
I know that burn. I knew it was FFOF! First few weeks in FFOF only plain water. If you recently tranplanted into a bigger container for flower then you reset the nutrition levels to "high"again.

Definitely went a bit much on the PK booster. Less is more especially in soil and ESPECIALLY in FFOF. It is very hot already. Barely needs anything extra to get a good yield.

I'd be gving her plain water for now. I woudln't worry too much about ph in FFOF. Its very stable especially with all the calcium it has. This occurence will probably affect your final yield but if you treat her nice from now on she should be ok and it won't be an incredible difference. If she keeps burning yield will be reduced significantly. Remember. Less is more. PK boosters are usually super strong too.
I figured it was the big bud pk. I'm at week 4 and a half of flower. Should I wait like a week before going back to nutes ?

justiceman

justiceman

I'm assuming she's you're average 9-10 week strain. That means you've got about 4.5-5.5 weeks left and the last 2 of those weeks should be plain water to hopefully use up the rest of the nutrients and smooth her out to be good smoke.

That being said you really only have about 2.5-3.5 weeks to give her anymore food. I would definitely wait a week, but it's hard to really give you a definitive answer on when you should start giving her food again without seeing how she responds this week. Monitor her closely and when/if you do decide to give her food only go 1/2 or 1/4 strength. Don't forget FFOF already has a bunch of food in it. It really does most of the work in the nutrient department. It's good stuff. Might not even need anymore food but it's hard to say.

Cashcrop

Cashcrop

I'm assuming she's you're average 9-10 week strain. That means you've got about 4.5-5.5 weeks left and the last 2 of those weeks should be plain water to hopefully use up the rest of the nutrients and smooth her out to be good smoke.

That being said you really only have about 2.5-3.5 weeks to give her anymore food. I would definitely wait a week, but it's hard to really give you a definitive answer on when you should start giving her food again without seeing how she responds this week. Monitor her closely and when/if you do decide to give her food only go 1/2 or 1/4 strength. Don't forget FFOF already has a bunch of food in it. It really does most of the work in the nutrient department. It's good stuff. Might not even need anymore food but it's hard to say.
Yeh it's a 8 week stain called tiger blood og so I will adjust accordingly thank you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom