Nutrient Change....gh To Advanced Sensi

• Thread starter gwheels
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gwheels

gwheels

Hi all

I had to get a bottle of micro to finish this round so 100 bucks is free shipping or 150 or i have a shopping problem.

I ended up with Sensi perfect PH A and B grow and bloom and more pruners and ....

The current round was with GH Lucas formula. It is running ok. I learned a lot like i always do.

Like wow the difference in seeds in a single strain when one goes indica trait and one goes sativa

And its hard to make 4 different phenos (2 strains) happy with an autopot system.

But next round i will go sensi bloom and put 2 strains in their own tent and res etc so i can do better.

Is the advanced stuff good? I like simple a lot. I had complicated nutes and then i did lucas. The idea is great and they will stack some frosty buds but I can do better.

Daikokuten

Daikokuten

Some of the advanced stuff is "good" with real science behind it. Base nutrients is not one i would really include in that. Generally, if it's hydro nutes, it'll be available to the plant and from the same salts all the others are from. I use oneparts or salts. Their products that are quality enough are nirvana and bud candy. That said, any advanced product is very over priced and their claims are a joke and total bullshit. If you want noticeable results buy kelp extract, humic acid in any form, potassium silicate, and dextrose powder(glucose). That's the working ingredients in all those products anyways.

gwheels

gwheels

Thanks. I grow in a system that can not be organic. I will run them because everything and i mean everything else was stocked out. We are 8 days from grow your own legal here.
I had to get enough micro to finish my indoor and my outdoor is bonkers so it was this or remo. I think between the next grows i am getting a bag of jacks grow and bloom and i can run for a couple of years with it

Daikokuten

Daikokuten

Thanks. I grow in a system that can not be organic. I will run them because everything and i mean everything else was stocked out. We are 8 days from grow your own legal here.
I had to get enough micro to finish my indoor and my outdoor is bonkers so it was this or remo. I think between the next grows i am getting a bag of jacks grow and bloom and i can run for a couple of years with it
Jacks is good. You're Canadian too then? I like bloom hydro by supernatural if you're into the straight one part. It's really stable and consistent and easy to use. 1tsp/gal = 650ppm, 8% ca, 11 8 18. Not really pitching you just they're Canadian and the ph balance they add is solid. You'll be fine with your advanced run. If you understand how to ppm and are in soil or soilless, ppm is really all you need to understand to grow quality indoors as long as you're clean and your room is made well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom