• Thread starter flash
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

what nutrient

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

I had to give my vote to House and Garden. While I personally have never used their nutrients I know several people who swear by their products, and they always produce top quality results. This cannot solely be attributed to the nutrients because the people who I know use it are very good growers on their own.

I have some experience with Canna nutes too and feel they are quite good too. Once I used their Rhizotonic I never grew without it.

Y

Yodas Master

I think your passing by the most effective nutrient which is General Hydroponics.I currently use the lucas formula with only one nutrient FLORANOVABLOOM...My results look amazing..See for yourself on my grow.....Otherwise if your only interested in the nutrients you specified then my advice would be to check out the growers on the farm with sexiest looking ladies....there are plenty of experts here who might not see this thread but their work is available for all to read and learn from.. Good luck on your search..

J

Jon boy

?

Why are there not more choices of fertilizers to choose from.

R

Reefer Franklin

Why are there not more choices of fertilizers to choose from.

Jon Boy,

Is this an attempt at irony, sarcasm or litotes ? If so well done.

There are a ridiculous number of fertilizers on the market, most of them very expensive for what they are. I would suggest doing a search for DIY nutrients.
You will save a lot of money and learn a lot more about how plants eat and drink than buying an off-the-shelf product.

'Reefer Madness - It's a condition we can live with."

The Reef

R

Reefer Franklin

Ooops, thanks theguapo. Silly me. I suppose I should read the first post before I put fingers to keyboard.

The Reef

Top Bottom