Nutrient Confusion! (Botanicare Pure Blend Pro 3-2-4)

• Thread starter Marcus47
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LexLuthor

LexLuthor

@jkbeing- I mostly agree with you and I like how you broke it down into %. I'm not doughting you, but IMO I think its hard to put exact numbers on stuff like that. I would say it like this:

1. Environment
2. Strain
3. Nutrient ratio
4. Everything else

The reason I put environment 1st is because you could have the best strain and nutrients, but if its 100 degrees with no air flow your plants will barely grow. Now you can have an amazing environment, but a shitty strain and it will still grow better then the first example. Thats why, IMO, environment is the most important factor in growing and I think too many noobs focus on nutrients when they should be focused on there environment. Thats the main reason why Advanced Nutrients are selling products, because noobs get sucked into there lies about there products accomplishing great yields. When the truth is, the name on a nutrient bottle has little to do with yield or quality.

Anyways, I agree with you bro, the environment and strain are the 2 most important factors when growing bud.

jkbeing

jkbeing

Hey Lex, I really don't assume my numbers are exact.
I've seen people grow pretty decent weed with a bagseed, MiracleGrow 20/20/20, and Floros. I have also seen people grow horrible weed with great strains, Advanced nutes, and 8 1000s. I have never seen the finished product justify the costs of Advanced . I had a friend try to give me a bottle of Advanced grow that had Urea in it, I wasn't down for piss in my bottle... even for free.

S

Sensibowl

That's where you're wrong. I have definitely seen better results from Advanced Nutrients. Far better than Miracle Grow could ever hope to do.

Yes, it's about the way a person grows too, but I use AN because I want to grow more than just 'decent' MMJ.

PS - Urea is a compound in urine. it's not actually urine.

jkbeing

jkbeing

That's where you're wrong. I have definitely seen better results from Advanced Nutrients. Far better than Miracle Grow could ever hope to do.

Yes, it's about the way a person grows too, but I use AN because I want to grow more than just 'decent' MMJ.

So can I pee in my Rez? haha
You have seen results that justify the price of AN, then why doesn't everyone use it? I admit I never have used it. I have smoked good MMJ from AN, most was decent. What do you consider good MMJ? I usually have people assume i'm all organic with how smooth the smoke is. I suprise people when I say it's synthetic chemicals that I use, one bottle and some epson. How much you spend on nutes per 1k for bloom? While I know I don't have the best I know it's not just 'decent' and my ROI is super quick.

Y

Ya...The Pizza

I like to use Pure blend pro at the end of my mixture if the ph needs to be lowered. both grow and bloom are naturally acidic. If I need to raise the ph i'll use some dyna gro protekt silica. its better than using PH up or down synthetics. Digital ph meters are a must for all those that aren't up on it.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

So can I pee in my Rez? haha
You have seen results that justify the price of AN, then why doesn't everyone use it? I admit I never have used it. I have smoked good MMJ from AN, most was decent. What do you consider good MMJ? I usually have people assume i'm all organic with how smooth the smoke is. I suprise people when I say it's synthetic chemicals that I use, one bottle and some epson. How much you spend on nutes per 1k for bloom? While I know I don't have the best I know it's not just 'decent' and my ROI is super quick.

Yes, you can pee in your rez, but you probably won't like the outcome.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

AN and urea N suck balls.......IMHO.

J

Joyce Marie

Been using pure blend pro for a long time. It's all I use. Keeps the nitrogen level right where it should be and maintains ph balance. No yellow leaves. Keeps plants plush and green. Also, works well with coco soil. Highly recommend pbp.

Top Bottom