Nutrient Deficiency Double Check (video)

• Thread starter greytooth
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

greytooth

Hello All,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGNclqDL77w

I think my rusty spots are from Magnesium deficiencies, and the yellowing on the outer portion of the leaves is from zinc.

Yeah?

I have magnesium sulfate for the Magnesium deficiency, and I read that any regular fertilizer with potassium will fix a zinc deficiency.

I had some nutrient deficiency problems with my last grow, so this time, I'm watering twice with nutrients, then a watering with GH Flora Kleen, hoping to prevent any lockouts. I'm feeding/watering every day.

I'm growing in Coco, using GH nutrients.
Nutrient mix is around 900, maybe too much right now.
Nutrient ph is 5.8. I read that zinc gets locked out above 5.5.
Room temp is about 77, RH is about 50%.

The plants were transplanted into the coco a little under two weeks ago.

Any comments, questions, thoughts, and suggestions would be appreciated.

qupee

qupee

Check your medium carefully with a scope to check for root aphids. Lol, 3rd person I've posted that to today.

E

Elite Nugs

Salt Build up Causing Nutrient Lockout
Root Aphids
Rust Fungus
PH Meter needs to be re-calibrated

Water more, feed less. Stop using the FloraClean so much. Should only use that maybe 2-3 times per grow MAX. Recalibrate your meter. Digital meters can wonder off pretty far if you dont calibrate them regularly. Then if that doesnt fix it.. start digging in the bottom of the pots to see if you can find root aphids. There small but not that small. Get a bright light and magnifying glass to find them easier. If you dont find em, and you fixed everything above, then Rust Fungus.

green punk

green punk

Sorry man. That's root aphids. One of the give aways is the weird necrotic/curling upwards of some of the leaves fingers while the rest of the leaf stays green. Get on the "RA Bible" thread.
That looks like a pretty developed infestation.

Latest posts

Top Bottom